Bills' player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

class_of_2012

I am sure the ring side fans were talking trash to the Bills players.

Then they made fun of the regularly televised stupid antics of their Cowgirls arrogant heroes  :)

Good for them.....now back it up against the Ravens and bottle it :)

16 hours ago, class_of_2012 said:

The Bills mocked Zeke too:

I laughed at that. Nicely done. If you’re gonna be cocky, this is what happens when you get your ass kicked. That’s fair game.

As for Hughes, I love what he’s done for the Bills but he should keep his mouth shut about other player’s contracts. Say something else. Lots of great options. 

I am cool with it. Won't hear me crying if things turn south.

It's the brash in your face world we live in. Gotta get over it, not be triggered by it.

No quarter shall be asked.  No quarter shall be given.

I can accept this... I just don't want to hear any whining and crying when things get blown back in your face.  Suck it up.  And everybody that does beg for mercy, should be put down even harder.

If we are going to live in a world with no decorum, then live in it.  No cherry picking, it's the bed one makes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

To me this should be seen as a reaction to being disrespected all year, and especially going into the Cowboy's house on the national stage with everyone expecting Dallas to bounce back against a perceived "bottom feeder" after a tough loss in NE. I don't think many people expected the Bills to win. Just not getting blown out would be a kind of victory. Instead they pretty much dominated. What's my name? Whack!

Sometimes, rightly or wrongly, little things make an impression on me. I remember close up coverage of Trent Edwards on the sidelines before a game with Cleveland that we narrowly lost (he was ineffectual). This was before he flamed out and while there was still hope that me might develop. What struck me was his eyes. They were dead. I remember thinking this guy has no confidence and will never make it.

Before the start of the Dallas game they showed some close ups of Tre White stretching. As we know, Tre is a joker. I half expected him to at least acknowledge the camera that was pretty much in his face. He didn't seem to know it was there. His head was in another world. His expression was absolutely stone cold. All business. I figured "the team is showing up today, and it's going to be a good game" (though for sure I didn't know how good).

As for Zeke, he gets what he deserves. I think Philips should have a job with Comedy Central after he's done with football.

Edited by starrymessenger
  • Like (+1) 1