Bills' player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

class_of_2012

The only part of this that I think is a little iffy is Jerry Hughes talking about them not paying Dak. I think there might be an unwritten rule not to talk about someone else's money like that. Then again the Cowboys have made it such a story themselves it's kind of inevitable.

2 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I’m a little disappointed. I feel that you must stay humble for long term longevity in this league. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be confident, as they should be, but stay grounded is all I’m saying. If you’re cocky and conceited you become vulnerable to oversight and a bad overall mentality. Not a good look smh.

hmmmm who is the Modern Day Dynasty?  Now show me them staying humble at all? I mean do ***** sake they brought GOATS to training camp in Brady Jerseys 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The only part of this that I think is a little iffy is Jerry Hughes talking about them not paying Dak. I think there might be an unwritten rule not to talk about someone else's money like that. Then again the Cowboys have made it such a story themselves it's kind of inevitable.

I agree this is the only thing I don’t agree with. Stay out of other players money. But everything else in this tread is ridiculous

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Exactly... that's just taking it too far. Celebrating and having fun especially in a victory is of course to be expected. Trashing the other players like that calling them out by name is just really uncalled for. You can celebrate without that.

2 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I’m a little disappointed. I feel that you must stay humble for long term longevity in this league. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be confident, as they should be, but stay grounded is all I’m saying. If you’re cocky and conceited you become vulnerable to oversight and a bad overall mentality. Not a good look smh.

the patriots are pretty cocky

To be fair, nobody could really hear it... not even sure where that audio came from.

1 minute ago, tcampbell104 said:

the patriots are pretty cocky

Do they act trashy though? I dunno about that. All I ever see the patriots doing is praising their opponents leading up to the game, and then afterwords in the post game as well... Don't really think I ever saw a patriots player shouting at our fans "That's why ya'll SUCK, Cause you got TUH-ROD!"

3 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

To be fair, nobody could really hear it... not even sure where that audio came from.

Do they act trashy though? I dunno about that. All I ever see the patriots doing is praising their opponents leading up to the game, and then afterwords in the post game as well... Don't really think I ever saw a patriots player shouting at our fans "That's why ya'll SUCK, Cause you got TUH-ROD!"

i guess you got me there but i have seen brady kind of laugh while trying to praise the bills

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Dak is pretty good, he's not very good, and they shouldn't pay him what he will be asking. 

The leader of a 6-6 team wants to be paid $40M per year? In what universe? If so, this is will ensure that team never wins a Super Bowl. Let’s pray this actually happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

I just watched this video. 

Please, bring back Shaq Lawson on a sensible 3 year deal. 

Everyone said he was a project player, lots of talent but needed to find a home. Sounds a lot like Jerry Hughes. He’s fiery but not a trouble maker, he has a high motor and has really developed into an above average defender. He’s excellent against the run, and has improved exponentially the past 3 seasons as a pass rusher. 

And he’s a process guy. He’s bought in, and it’s paying off. I feel like signing him sends a message to the rest of the team, that FO office rewards you for your play and your part on the team. 

I really love the player he’s developed into, and i love that he recognizes the value in being “built different”.

Edited by RobbRiddicksTDLeap
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was Hughes. Dak had a bad game (did not play winning football) despite his stats, but he will indeed get paid, either there or elsewhere. 

Yeah 100% they're gonna pay him and he's staying there for his career.  He's good enough to win the big one, and he's not a headcase.

5 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3707943

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Dallas fan forum has a poll on Dak .  Most say wait until end of season for extension or tag. They are ok with $25-$30M contract but not higher.  Want Garrett gone and Jerry to backoff. Some want Greg Roman for HC. A lot of Cole Beasley fans there still .