Bills' player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

class_of_2012

I feel kinda bad for Dak and Zeke.  They played well.  I'm sure they wanted to win in front of their home crowd.

Just kidding!!!!   ***** them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

I feel kinda bad for Dak and Zeke.  They played well.  I'm sure they wanted to win in front of their home crowd.

I feel bad for Vander Esch.  He's not getting any attention, good or bad.

Hey, Vander Esch, buddy, this one's for you: you suck too.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m a little disappointed. I feel that you must stay humble for long term longevity in this league. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be confident, as they should be, but stay grounded is all I’m saying. If you’re cocky and conceited you become vulnerable to oversight and a bad overall mentality. Not a good look smh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I vehemently dislike this as I would rather them show who they are on the field. It has a feeling of being ‘unprocessy’.  With that being said, I harken back to when I was their age (I’m 49...almost 50) and remember a younger me. 

I get it. ? Have fun, men!!!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

I think I would prefer it if both players and fans tried to stay gracious in victory.  To do otherwise reminds me too much of the Patriots and their fans.

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

I worry this is the kinda cockyness that can come back to bite you. Stay humble, stay hungry, and know that every game is tougher then the last. In this case, its actually true.

I understand....but at the same time there's this:

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

They definitely believe in "billboard material", no matter what they say going forward.

...and they got three straight days of NFL talking heads telling them to not bother getting off the bus at Jerry World.

59 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, when you hear enough bull#### about being the worst 8-3 team in NFL history, eventually you start letting people know.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think we heard anything from the Cowboys or the talking heads about the Bills having the #3 D in the league, #5 pass D.  Nothing about how we're only 16th in defensive take-aways but we've had so many, so close and just can't close the deal. 

It was all kind of "ask and have" on the Cowboys side,  Win One for the Garrett, like they have only to flip a switch and get out of their own way and they'd be all over those hapless Bills with their horrible inaccurate QB.

And on the field, it's my impression that both Zeke and Dak tend to talk crap

So I can't blame the guys for cranking it up and having a bit of a Woof mocking it. 

It's just like they say though - Don't Woof and Lose

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

I love it and hate it all at the same time haha 

It was Hughes.  He 100 percent can talk smack like that.  

If it was Oliver or another young player.....or Jordan Phillips or one of our back ups in the secondary I guess maybe I'd be irked.  

Hughes tho.  No way.  He's been a warrior his whole career at an elite level for most of it....he can talk smack.  When I saw it was him I lol'd.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I’m a little disappointed. I feel that you must stay humble for long term longevity in this league. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be confident, as they should be, but stay grounded is all I’m saying. If you’re cocky and conceited you become vulnerable to oversight and a bad overall mentality. Not a good look smh.

‘The Pats*** say hi.

specifically Edelman- literally the doochiest dooche to ‘freshen’ the field, ever

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I guess you want that from your defense but there already talking like they won a SB just like the Ravens witch i didn't like on Monday night football

Plus the Defense let up like what 450 stay humble

can they become unhumble if they beat the Ravens?
When can you dance a little jigs for playing your best game of the season, and then some ?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I vehemently dislike this as I would rather them show who they are on the field. It has a feeling of being ‘unprocessy’.  With that being said, I harken back to when I was their age (I’m 49...almost 50) and remember a younger me. 

I get it. ? Have fun, men!!!

If it was Hughes, he  is an emotional guy.

i am with you, just win baby! That sends the best message.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It was Hughes.  He 100 percent can talk smack like that.  

If it was Oliver or another young player.....or Jordan Phillips or one of our back ups in the secondary I guess maybe I'd be irked.  

Hughes tho.  No way.  He's been a warrior his whole career at an elite level for most of it....he can talk smack.  When I saw it was him I lol'd.

I agree about Hughes 100%. He was more just shouting than directly addressing the fans like other players. While I understand why players would want to do that because I'd guess they get harassed most the game they are the professionals. Like I said I love it and hate it haha. Part of it is a take no ***** attitude that resembles the fans I feel but the other part is me just wanting them to act professional at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

I love it and hate it all at the same time haha 

I feel the same way. I would love to see them stay professional and be business like all the time, but I cannot fault them for letting some emotion out after being victorious in a big game like this.

2 hours ago, wagon127 said:

I worry this is the kinda cockyness that can come back to bite you. Stay humble, stay hungry, and know that every game is tougher then the last. In this case, its actually true.

Fair enough. Although I don't think that they are going to have this same attitude going forward all the time when they win.

They will stay hungry. Josh Allen made it a point to say that this was just win number 9.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, when you hear enough bull#### about being the worst 8-3 team in NFL history, eventually you start letting people know.

Absolutely! The "experts" in the media is who should be taking note of this.

• Like (+1) 2