Bills' player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

class_of_2012

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was Hughes. Dak had a bad game (did not play winning football) despite his stats, but he will indeed get paid, either there or elsewhere. 

You recall the 2nd Dallas drive and Romo saying Dak came off of Witten too soon when he had him open 20 + yards down field.  I thought back to that play and said if dak played winning football he makes that and Dallas maybe goes up 14-0.

but he didn’t play well at all.  His enternal clock was garbage.  Still amazes me QBs think they can just sit back there all day.

• Like (+1) 1

This team is coming together on both sides of the ball exactly when you want them to. Late November-December. It's exactly what New England has done year after year during their run. I was one who had a good feeling going into this Thanksgiving Day game. Jumped at the +7 line as soon as it came out. Starting to have a really good feeling about the Ravens game now too.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, when you hear enough bull#### about being the worst 8-3 team in NFL history, eventually you start letting people know.

Aggressive and confident.  you have to be in such a competitive environment.
seems they back it up as well 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2