Bill Barnwell snipes at Allen, and gets shredded in response

dave mcbride

6 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Most are supportive of Allen. I counted.

Seemed like so many just really didn't like him. Sad when people would rather be right then admit that this young QB is definitely getting better. Allen isn't perfect by any means but nobody is. I truly believe we have something special with him and a extremely bright future.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I’ve called Bill Barnwell the most biased reporter out there, right up up there with Cian “Begging for $ on Patreon” Fahey.  

When people try to cite Barnwell, the lose credit with me.  

Barnwell’s a real coward much like Fahey.  Both blocked me when I challenged their opinion.  A sign of a true coward who puts out a controversial take and can’t handle criticism. 

Edited by Phil The Thrill

Given his worship of Brady you'd think he might see something in Allen. There was a play yesterday when Allen stood in the pocket with a ridiculous amount of time. He stood there forever motionless like a statue absolutely calm as he waited for something to develop then he uncorked a laser to I don't remember who exactly. 

It occurred to me that I had seen the same picture before not to so long ago. It was when Brady was still in his prime and had a good offensive line. 

Funny thing is that a poster on the Pats board had precisely the same reaction.

• Like (+1) 6