Still Not Much Love for The Bills - But do we Care ? HN !!

T master

It's a great day for all of us to be a Bills fan the only way the season could be any better is if the Bills beat the Pats this next time around & i think that's not as far fetched as it seems. Despite the win yesterday some in the national media have their focus elsewhere rather than on the Bills which doesn't hurt my feelings ! 

Yesterday before the game i was watching some pregame stuff & GMFB Schrader i think it was said that tomorrow if the Bills win that the focus won't be on the Bills winning but on what is wrong with the cowboys & i just went to this web site & he nailed it !! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

Which i really don't care because it is just more fuel for the Bills fire & as i thought in the beginning of the season the Bills are starting to get comfortable with in the scheme & the players chemistry is showing more each week, not o mention i think Dabol is realizing just how good his running game is & that it needs to be a big part of them winning week to week !!

We still have those that are converted Bills fans Baldinger, Schrader,& Kyle from the GMFB crew that continue to give some love to the Bills but over all the national media is still all about the money makers for the NFL ! This coming week will also be a banger for the Bills & i for one am glad they have a few extra days to prepare for this one & think they have a good chance to prove once again they are for real !!

Both the Ravens & the Bills have similarities mainly in the QB's athleticism & each teams D is no joke so this game will be a slug fest to say the least but for now i'm digging the image of Jerry berrying his face in his hands last night after the turn over on downs when they went for it on 4th down I loved it !

This was the best Thanksgiving in a long, long time !! Go Bills !! 

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

I been seeing plenty of love for the bills all day today where is the narrative coming from?

There i fixed the heading of the post is that better ? Too if you were to look at the link it might make more sense ...

And the 4th paragraph states this who still give Bills some love just saying !

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

I guess this could be true but I need much stronger glasses

Related image

I don't see it either. One guy was even asked how the cowboys offense can fix their problems and his answer was "look, I know I'm supposed to talk about Dallas but what about the bills" dude prob gonna get in trouble for that. Also screw the media. I want no media. Make the players even hungrier. Only reason I want media is because the players deserve it

30 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You'll get plenty of media attention AFTER the next loss. That is what the media is waiting for.

TRUST ME

I'm having premonitions that the next loss won't be Ravens.

The fanbase is pumped and the Ravens will be visiting a bee hive.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I don't see it either. One guy was even asked how the cowboys offense can fix their problems and his answer was "look, I know I'm supposed to talk about Dallas but what about the bills" dude prob gonna get in trouble for that. Also screw the media. I want no media. Make the players even hungrier. Only reason I want media is because the players deserve it

there is one thread 

there is another  thread   Go to the last page or two

or try here. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buffalo/

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

Were people talking about New England a ton after beating Dallas? I didnt think so. It seemed Dallas was talked about as much as they are today. Its more fun to talk about teams that are supposed to be good, but strugggle, then talk about who actually wins. This message board would be even busier if the Bills lost yesterday. WGR would get more phone calls. Believe me, plenty of NFL shows are talking about buffalo. Plenty of articles online talking about buffalo. 

Edited by wagon127