UB RB Jaret Patterson 6 TD day

PromoTheRobot

21 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Back to back bowls...just really good for the program.

im sorry, may I also please go back to being mad at Jackson for declaring and having half the offense walk because of it?

They didn't lose half the offense to transfer realistically .. it sucks but people have dreams 

KJ left to his dream school as a grad transfer, nothing to do with Jackson

Mabry again as a grad transfer left to play big 10 football. 

And Charlie Jones was the only underclassmen to leave and it is looking dumb for him. He is a walk on at Iowa not playing

The other 2 were making NFL decisions, it happens occasionally

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

How mad was i...  for the second time they have done this to me... pulled a back. Just yards short of 300. 6td is sweet... but I selfishly just wanted to see him run over 300. 

Hahahaha they did nothing to you 

And yes it's just you selfishly wanted that , I want a victory

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

They didn't lose half the offense to transfer realistically .. it sucks but people have dreams 

KJ left to his dream school as a grad transfer, nothing to do with Jackson

Mabry again as a grad transfer left to play big 10 football. 

And Charlie Jones was the only underclassmen to leave and it is looking dumb for him. He is a walk on at Iowa not playing

The other 2 were making NFL decisions, it happens occasionally

Yes, there are dreams.  There is also the work and the patience that goes into it making those dreams come true.

He didn’t help himself, not just by the end result, but by reasonable opinion at the starting line of what he wanted to do.

17 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That's nothin'. Kalen Ballage of the Dolphins had eight against Texas Tech and Pat Mahomes!

Patterson is really good. Fun guy to watch.

He was my favorite last year too.  Singletary type guy.  Super elusive, great vision. 

I swear these smaller backs get a little advantage running behind a huge Oline in that they're harder to see for the LB'ers because they run so low.

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Such a bad decision. But I also wonder if he would be any better with another year.

if he wasn’t he’d at least have another year of college education for whatever is next. 

it’s a tough spot but unless this was by far his best shot at making a roster, kid was likely well served by staying put. It happens though

On 11/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Hahahaha they did nothing to you 

And yes it's just you selfishly wanted that , I want a victory

Lol hey after he had 296 and 5 tds I was like oh its happening. 6th td... I was like this isnt a game gimme dem 4 yards. Then he lost 2 and got 4 i was like no... not Jordan Johnson again.

After we were up 35 7 I was like this is academic. I didnt think it were possible to see a 300 yd rusher

Edited by Agent 91
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Lol hey after he had 296 and 5 tds I was like oh its happening. 6th td... I was like this isnt a game gimme dem 4 yards. Then he lost 2 and got 4 i was like no... not Jordan Johnson again.

After we were up 35 7 I was like this is academic. I didnt think it were possible to see a 300 yd rusher

Just wait till next year ; )

• Thank you (+1) 1

Will he be the next great TBD Hall of Famer who doesn't stick on the roster?  We've got another year or two to prepare for his UDFA arrival!

*edit*

Don't get me wrong, I pull for these guys too.  It's still kind of funny.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

That guy is a phenomenal RB at this level.  They can’t tackle him. He’s the best part of the UB offense.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:56 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Damn that game three weeks ago.  Damn it to Hades.  27-6 with 8 minutes left and they lose.  Would feel better about them making a bowl at 8-4.

that was a painful loss.  But the Bulls are fine for a Bowl invite w 7 wins.  One of the 6-6 MAC teams will likely be left at home.  Some projections show either Kent State, Toledo or EMU not getting an invite.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Will he be the next great TBD Hall of Famer who doesn't stick on the roster?  We've got another year or two to prepare for his UDFA arrival!

*edit*

Don't get me wrong, I pull for these guys too.  It's still kind of funny.

Well you know there was a kid named Khalil Mack that no one took seriously until almost draft day.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well you know there was a kid named Khalil Mack that no one took seriously until almost draft day.

I mean I wouldn't take it that far

He was widely considered a first rounder and possible top 10 pick after his senior year 

• Like (+1) 2