UB RB Jaret Patterson 6 TD day

PromoTheRobot

Weird that they basically took him out in the second half. They gave up some opportunities to get the yardage record and a couple more touchdowns. I understand the need to not want to run it up or let the other players get in the game, but you don't get that many chances at records like that and I think the program could use the attention.

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

Weird that they basically took him out in the second half. They gave up some opportunities to get the yardage record and a couple more touchdowns. I understand the need to not want to run it up or let the other players get in the game, but you don't get that many chances at records like that and I think the program could use the attention.

He had 5 TDs last week too

He explodes almost every week for a 150 and 2 and it's called class

UB gets more attention than any MAC team now and sends players to the league almost yearly now

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What year is he?

Redshirt sophomore.

8 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Any idea how fast he is?

4.61 to 4.68.

http://www.draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1023400&DraftYear=2022

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fridge said:

Nothing wrong with calling off the dogs after a certain point. I'm not so sure that you get national attention when running up the score on a weaker opponent. It's college football & it's a good chance to get some younger guys some playing time as some of them will have to start next year.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Beat Bowling Green 49-7. Jarret Patterson scores first 6 TDs. 298 yards rushing. Set MAC single game TD record. Set UB record rushing for season.

Damn that game three weeks ago.  Damn it to Hades.  27-6 with 8 minutes left and they lose.  Would feel better about them making a bowl at 8-4.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

What year is he?

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Redshirt sophomore.

4.61 to 4.68.

http://www.draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1023400&DraftYear=2022

He is actually considered a true sophomore

He did not red shirt, he was a grey shirt... He was not on campus for UB fall semester 2 years ago

5 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Nothing wrong with calling off the dogs after a certain point. I'm not so sure that you get national attention when running up the score on a weaker opponent. It's college football & it's a good chance to get some younger guys some playing time as some of them will have to start next year.

Just an FYI he scored 5 TDs in the first half.

And his backup Kevin Marks got a hundred yards, a TD and hit a thousand for the year.

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Damn that game three weeks ago.  Damn it to Hades.  27-6 with 8 minutes left and they lose.  Would feel better about them making a bowl at 8-4.

And the Ohio OT debacle. They should be 9-3. But the word is they got a bowl lined up. Camellia in Montgomery, AL Dec 21.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I doubt that draft scout has any hard data on the kid.  More likely - it's a "guesstimate."

They didn't even get his year correct. he did not red shirt he's a true sophomore who gray shirted after signing his letter-of-intent because he wasn't on campus for the first semester

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And the Ohio OT debacle. They should be 9-3. But the word is they got a bowl lined up. Camellia in Montgomery, AL Dec 21.

Back to back bowls...just really good for the program.

im sorry, may I also please go back to being mad at Jackson for declaring and having half the offense walk because of it?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Back to back bowls...just really good for the program.

im sorry, may I also please go back to being mad at Jackson for declaring and having half the offense walk because of it?

Such a bad decision. But I also wonder if he would be any better with another year.

Edited by PromoTheRobot