Good Stuff! Riddick and Stephen A. Giving Props

billsbackto81

This gets me fired up, but I'm nervous about Ravens and their unique style of play. You can't emulate that in practice and you just hope that you get out to early lead & force Jackson to pass more. He is much better at passing when there is the threat of running. He is a real weapon.

Make them abandon the Run. Our weakness is their strength.  HAVE to get that early lead...

My $0.02

Nice to hear some love coming Buffalo's way at the national level.

As an aside: I love how people seem to be unable to talk about Josh Allen without a reference to his accuracy - even after a game where he completed almost 80% of his passes.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Riddick and his interpretation of what the Bills are is spot on and the most honest evaluation I've heard all year. Don't sleep on this team!!  

It's because this is probably the first Bills game they watched all season.  Typical of the national media.  They all saw yesterday what we all knew already.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Nice to hear some love coming Buffalo's way at the national level.

As an aside: I love how people seem to be unable to talk about Josh Allen without a reference to his accuracy - even after a game where he completed almost 80% of his passes.

Right. Obviously they haven’t watched a game all year. They are going with the same canned reference. Josh Allen does not have an accuracy issue. His short to intermediate throws are good. His crossers are great. His deep ball down the sideline is spotty. But that doesn’t mean he has accuracy issues. 

Segments like this are why I don’t give a flip about what the national media thinks about the Bills because it’s just that a thought. The have snap opinions based on a very small amount of actual games watched. And they are always going to circle back to the big markets and the big players to drive their ratings. 

Screw them. The bandwagon is full. Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Riddick and his interpretation of what the Bills are is spot on and the most honest evaluation I've heard all year. Don't sleep on this team!!  

What is funny is the Max still thinks Lamar is more accurate than Josh. He doesn’t realize that Lamar is all Greg Roman’s scheme whereas Josh created half of those good plays by audible and great reading of the defense. Lamar has had wide open receivers due to the scheme and 8 in the box. He is not more accurate than Josh. He is an exceptional running QB. However Josh is the better pocket passer and cerebral QB. 

Edited by Lenigmusx
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

He’s an idiot

He is certainly an idiot

But you cant take anything these clowns say seriously. It's a debate show, they each have an opposite opinion on every single topic. Im sure most of it is scripted and they decide which side they are going to take before they go on air. 

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Max Kellerman is a jerk- Bad Cowboys really? No, the Bills wooped em and outcoached em

It is hard to show more ignorance of the game than that guy.

It was more Dallas not playing up to their potential. Just idiotic. What an informed breakdown of the X's and O's. The way Dak LET himself be strip-sacked... 

Riddick then kindly introduces the slower student in the room to concepts like downfield coverage and pressure packages.

It is not like the Bills did not miss on some opportunities to cash in more, or did not have some interceptions overturned with nebulous calls.

Looked like he started drinking heavily yesterday watching his cowboys fail, and barely sobered up for the cameras.

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

It is hard to show more ignorance of the game than that guy.

It was more Dallas not playing up to their potential. Just idiotic. What an informed breakdown of the X's and O's. The way Dak LET himself be strip-sacked... 

Riddick then kindly introduces the slower student in the room to concepts like downfield coverage and pressure packages.

It is not like the Bills did not miss on some opportunities to cash in more, or did not have some interceptions overturned with nebulous calls.

Looked like he started drinking heavily yesterday watching his cowboys fail, and barely sobered up for the cameras.

Exactly- fails to mention as time is ticking Dak has the ball at his side in the pocket and we smack it out. Fails to mention in the 4th quarter we controlled the clock for 11 minutes. Does not say one word that motor had 101 all purpose yards or Beasleys 110 yard performance or the John Brown double reverse pass- the guy just doesn’t have a clue and has no business talking sports.