Jerry Jones has tears in his eyes

Heathcliff

Living in Dallas I recorded all of the local news last night. There was definitely shouting and high emotion in the Cowgirls locker room after the game. Jerry emerged for his post game news conference with tears in his eyes. When asked about it he said “yes, I just left an emotional locker room “. 

Being a Bills fan in Dallas today is fantastic!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 10

20 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

This video is also great.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000001081634/Jerry-Jones-puts-hands-over-face-after-Cowboys-failed-fourth-down

Note the boys fan at about 16 seconds: "I could have thrown that ball"

Yeah, my wife read her lips live.  It was really funny.  

I think Dak must have seen the play wasn't going to work and had second thoughts about throwing it. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah, my wife read her lips live.  It was really funny.  

I think Dak must have seen the play wasn't going to work and had second thoughts about throwing it. 

I dunno - EE was WIDE open.....or at least it seemed that way to me.....bottom line the cowpies fans statement was priceless.

3 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I dunno - EE was WIDE open.....or at least it seemed that way to me.....bottom line the cowpies fans statement was priceless.

It was most likely to be stuffed as 2 Bills were flying over and seemed to have it under control. Maybe a perfect throw in stride might have gotten the job done though. We will never know and that's the way I like it!

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Yeah, he was wide open, but as Nantz called it on tv, it probably wouldn't have mattered because the Bills were closing in.  Plus, Romo noted that the Cowboys expected man to man, maybe the Bills showed it, but when the play started it was zone, which was why they looked like they had Elliott contained on the sideline.  

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

Living in Dallas I recorded all of the local news last night. There was definitely shouting and high emotion in the Cowgirls locker room after the game. Jerry emerged for his post game news conference with tears in his eyes. When asked about it he said “yes, I just left an emotional locker room “. 

Being a Bills fan in Dallas today is fantastic!

boo hoo. For crying out loud, they are 6-6 and in first place and can control their own destiny. 

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

If he caught it he wasn't going anywhere.  Bills had him hemmed in.  But it's a pass that needs to be completed anyway.  You have to give your guy a chance.

I didn't know he also took his ball and went home!

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones couldn’t watch as the Buffalo Bills smothered his team during Thursday’s Thanksgiving game at AT&T stadium.

Jones flew the coop with two minutes left on the clock after the Bills pulled out all the tricks, scoring touchdown after touchdown.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-feathers-ruffled-leaves-game-after-bills-smothering-thanksgiving-football-nfl

Gotta beat all the other helicopter traffic I guess!