Your Favorite Allen Play from T-day?

whatdrought

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Ahhh sooomany. The one I like was the "statue" stance, just making it look so smooth.

This one. Standing flat footed like he had all the time in the world, which he did, and then delivering the strike was beautiful. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

A good thought, but I can't see him turning down a HC position. We might get lucky though- with McVey coming down, and the other "wonderkins" not showing out that well, the rage for a offensive guru might not be as hot this year.

The MO of the NFL is beginning to shift back to great defense, pound the ball and make plays in the air when there. The Bills controlled some serious clock in the 4th to the tune of 11 minutes plus! Thats what a good D and a big O line does! Dallas’s D was worn down middle of third.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The MO of the NFL is beginning to shift back to great defense, pound the ball and make plays in the air when there. The Bills controlled some serious clock in the 4th to the tune of 11 minutes plus! Thats what a good D and a big O line does! Dallas’s D was worn down middle of third.

Yep. The myth is that the NFL is ever one thing... There might be seasons of pass heavy and lots of scoring, but then it'll shift back and it's always back and forth. This year will be interesting to see if the dominant Defenses (SF, NE, BUF) can overcome the flashier offenses (BAL, KC, SEA). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

This was my favorite play. Last year he would have ran it. This year he had a perfect understanding of where his receiver was going to be and threw a precise pass that allowed Beasley to run into the endzone uncontested. Really high level stuff.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

This was my favorite play. Last year he would have ran it. This year he had a perfect understanding of where his receiver was going to be and threw a precise pass that allowed Beasley to run into the endzone uncontested. Really high level stuff.

That angle is nasty and shows just how much of a frozen rope that pass was... What a window he fit that in. 

1 hour ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I can't NOT say the 4th down. My wife maybe wouldn't agree only because I may have lost my composure a bit and screamed "HE'S A SAVAGE" at the top of my lungs when he got the first.

I called him a “MONSTER” during that play. The Pats fans in the room said to each other “You think Brady could do that?”. I said “NO other qb in the league could do that!”

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

I called him a “MONSTER” during that play. The Pats fans in the room said to each other “You think Brady could do that?”. I said “NO other qb in the league could do that!”

I was watching with my Dad whose a big Steelers fan and at that point I said to him "Bigger, stronger, faster Ben Roethlisburger." and he just nodded in agreement. 

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I liked the back shoulder throw to Knox. Even though he dropped it/was defended, we see franchise qbs making those anticipatory sideline throws all the time

That was a fantastic throw. I thought it was a drop at first, but the Defender was perfect on that play.

25 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

That scramble for a TD was pretty sweet too.  Josh rolls out to the right, pump fakes, freezes the defender, then takes off for the endzone.

It was. I was thinking that earlier in this thread. Any other player and that's the highlight of their game, but Josh does one of those at least every other week so it's old hat for us.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

This one!!!!   There's only 2 QB's in Bills history that would scrap like this to get that first down.  JK & Josh. This is who this kid is. 

Last season in a post about Allen, I put down that the kid has a heart like a lion.  We have'nt see an arm nor the fight in our QB's like this since Jimbo.

• Like (+1) 1