Your Favorite Allen Play from T-day?

whatdrought

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

While we bask in the glow of Allen's professional Bat Mitzvah, dreaming of what is to come for our franchise QB, what was your favorite play made by Josh yesterday? 

P.s.: It's okay to answer with the 4th down play, as that was universally accepted as a miracle of determination and amazing. 

Mine might honestly be this 3rd and 4:

tell me again how inaccurate our boy is...

This was my highlight aswell. Second was the TD to Beasley as when you watch the camera from behind he threw it with anticipation. 

Let's be honest, at times he's inaccurate which is part of the frustration - I think it might be when he rushes things. At the moment with the odd pass being like that I'm getting a sense that he is in control of this offence and those moments are certainly in the minority. 

He has been doing the opposite of rushing things recently but been making good quick decisions against the Blitz. 

It feels like he's thinking less at the moment, allowing his physical ability to dictate whilst making simpler good decisions. 

Edited by london_bills

1 hour ago, Fan in San Diego said:

That throw where the camera view was from behind him and he was standing perfectly  still in the pocket with action swirling around him and then he throws a perfect strike, Perfection, the whole game was perfection.

how did he survive the pressure  ?

cows.jpg

34 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup and kudos to the Oline for making it possible. Hell of a job by them as well.

Exactly. He looked like he could of had a cup of coffee back there. Which is why I like that one the best. His poise, the line creating such a clean pocket, and scheme keeping the  Boys on their heels points to imposing their will.