13-3 wildcard?

billvernsays

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

4-2 at home.

protect your house!

Of course! I'm just saying I feel more comfortable with this Bills team on the road than I have in a long time. Even Allen's first start in Minnesota he showed glimpses of great play on the road.

I told my friend that I think he gets too pumped up at home games at times....especially in the beginning of games.  You can tell live. 

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The last 13-3 WC team made the Super Bowl despite an illegal forward pass.  I'd take that.

Not a good comparison. That team hosted the WC game. The Bills can't host a WC game.

8 hours ago, mattynh said:
9 hours ago, billvernsays said:

Even if we win out and tie with a 13 - 3 record along with the Patriots we’re still going to be at best a 5th seed. Unless the Pats’ other loss is to Cinn or the Dolphins due to win % of common opponents. 

13-3 5th seed seems wrong and It’s very possible it could happen. I would say it’s not very likely.   But it has happened  before.  It would be an anomaly just like when the pats missed the playoffs completely at 11-5. The format allows for these things.  The bills Could go into week 17 with nothing to gain and rest guys.