Remember that certain ex steeler WR tht didnt want to play for us?

I'm thankful Beane didn't want to pay that idiot and thus he didn't come here.  I have no doubt he'd have pulled the same crap in Buffalo that he did in Oakland.  I hope he doesn't get the $30M from the Raiders but gets the $9M from the Cheaters.

4 minutes ago, Locomark said:

One of our Thanksgiving Day relatives is a big KC fan and all he did was complain about Sammy being hurt all the time LOL!!

I was reffering to what Buffalo sacrificed to get Sammy, just to trade him away for peanuts. Zay Jones also didn't go to well. Drafting a high round WR is a crap shoot IMO.

Elite NFL players play at a higher level and get injured sometimes doing it. Just like Julio Jones not playing last night. A J Greens been injury prone as of late, but I'm willling to bet Buffalo would love to hear from him. 

Do you think Andy Reid has Watkins in KC for window dressing? Lol

19 minutes ago, Figster said:

You mean like Sammy?

Mixed feelings about A B...

No, not at all like Sammy.  Like someone that can stay on the field healthy, be a team player and not worry about his personal stats.  Someone with the concentration needed to make big plays when the opportunities are there.  

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

I was reffering to what Buffalo sacrificed to get Sammy, just to trade him away for peanuts. Zay Jones also didn't go to well. Drafting a high round WR is a crap shoot IMO.

Elite NFL players play at a higher level and get injured sometimes doing it. Just like Julio Jones not playing last night. A J Greens been injury prone as of late, but I'm willling to bet Buffalo would love to hear from him. 

Do you think Andy Reid has Watkins in KC for window dressing? Lol

You are right that we need a big time high pick WR. If we don’t grab a WR1 prospect on one of our top 2 picks this year the board will explode.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

No, not at all like Sammy.  Like someone that can stay on the field healthy, be a team player and not worry about his personal stats.  Someone with the concentration needed to make big plays when the opportunities are there.  

Oh, you mean like working through the whole off season with Tyrod Taylor ?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, QB Bills said:

I'd take Brown over Brown. But if we had Brown and Brown together, that would really open things up for Brown.

Let's lawyer up too!

I still think we need to add Chiari for good measure... Can't have too many personal injury attorneys on your team.

DON_1-217x3001.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Perhaps Beane should have gone after ODB Jr when he had the chance? Imagine him, Brown, Cole and Knox? Eeeeeee

No.  No divas.  

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Expect AB to rejoin the Pats.

Mostly due to injuries. I think he's great when heathy.

I'm not sure how that clown can play again anytime soon with a sexual assault charge against him and those incriminating texts.  It would be a nightmare for the league.

And yes injuries have played a part in Watkins' lackluster production but in the games he's played, he's averaging 58 yards/game, which works out (or would work out if he could stay healthy) to 925 for a season.  And as BADOL likes to say, "the best ability is availability."

30 minutes ago, Figster said:

Oh, you mean like working through the whole off season with Tyrod Taylor ?

It is expected that you work in the off season with your QB.  Nothing groundbreaking about it.  

I mean like not complaining about how many targets you get in a game, then dropping the ones you do get.  

If we draft a WR in the first round I want him to be better than Sam Watkins.  Bigger, stronger, more durable, more reliable and someone  who fits in.   

You don't want, or need, these diva-headcases at WR1 (or their counterpart at CB); they are a waste of roster spot, money, and rip apart any semblances of team cohesion that may exist.  I wouldn't guarantee that the Bills would be in the same spot had that freak joined our team.  Glad he's doing nothing right now and looks like the lunatic that he is.

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

It is expected that you work in the off season with your QB.  Nothing groundbreaking about it.  

I mean like not complaining about how many targets you get in a game, then dropping the ones you do get.  

If we draft a WR in the first round I want him to be better than Sam Watkins.  Bigger, stronger, more durable, more reliable and someone  who fits in.   

Eric Moulds type, I get it . Although I still believe a healthy albeit Sammy on Buffalo's current Offensive unit makes them practically unstoppable in my humble opinion Bob. 

Myself personally, I wouldn't blame Watkins or any # 1 WR for wanting more touches in a run 1st Taylor led O that was the lowest in the league in pass attempts. In a pass heavy league your top receiver needs to have good stats and he needs to get the football. If you want to beat another high powered O IMO.

Or rely on the D which sooner or later meets its match... 

Edited by Figster

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We are 9 and 3 with no true number 1 wr.......

I wonder if he would want to play for us now? I would totally take Brown over him at this point.....but just imagine a number 1 on this team and brown getting all that free coverage because of that

We would be 3-9 with ab.