Remember that certain ex steeler WR tht didnt want to play for us?

The team has an unbelievable bond and mutual trust at the moment.

AB, for all his talent, is a cancerous me-first / team last guy. There is almost nothing to be gained and plenty to be lost by bringing him to Buffalo.

Pass.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I'd take Brown over Brown. But if we had Brown and Brown together, that would really open things up for Brown.

What can Brown do for you?

Seriously though, no thanks to a johnny-come-lately who just now is ok with joining the bandwagon.

Just say no to team cancers. I'll take a TEAM over a collection of talent any day.

• Like (+1) 6

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We are 9 and 3 with no true number 1 wr.......

I wonder if he would want to play for us now? I would totally take Brown over him at this point.....but just imagine a number 1 on this team and brown getting all that free coverage because of that

who really cares what that punk thinks? he's right where he needs to be, not on the buffalo bills team.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

No thank you on AB.  I would take Amari Cooper in free agency for 2020.  He would be the missing true #1 that would round out our offense.

Well said.  I thought the same thing and would love Cooper.  With this loss, Jones may pull back on spending on him.  They only have a little more $22,500,000 of space and still haven’t paid Dak. There is a chance, Jones won’t have the $ in 2020 to afford both.  I couldn’t agree more on cooper over AB, and so glad he said no to us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I still wonder why Beane thought AB could fit it?  

We we need a big play WR but I prefer we draft the right one.  

My opinion is Beane knew Brown wouldn’t come here but he also knew it was a way to tell players in this league that we wanted to win and that superstars were welcome here. It was a calculated maneuver with an outcome he already knew would be a no. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I still wonder why Beane thought AB could fit it?  

We we need a big play WR but I prefer we draft the right one.  

You mean like Sammy?

Mixed feelings about A B...

Edited by Figster