A Few Thoughts about the Cowboys Game, in no particular order

Virgil

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

9 - Hausch - I really don't know what to do here.  As he missed his extra point, I kept thinking about the Cleveland game and thinking about what could be in this game.  Until we finally pulled away and he made his last field goal, I kept waiting for his misses to haunt us.  Thankfully, the Cowboys kicker helped ease the pain.  In most seasons, I would think the Bills would bring in some kickers on the 10 day break, but field goal kickers as a whole are having overall bad seasons this year.  I don't know if it's a confidence thing, his leg is in decline, or what, but I'm officially worried about Hausch and have zero faith in him from 50+ yards.  We are going to need him as we go deeper in the season and I hope we can get this kicking situation figured out.

I hear you but,  I also think that loss was a wake up call.  After that McD made his "play fearless" speech and that seemed to change things overall.

8 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I hear you but,  I also think that loss was a wake up call.  After that McD made his "play fearless" speech and that seemed to change things overall.

I agree.  I was saying that I had visions of us losing the Cowboys game at the end by 3 or less at the time he had his first miss

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Milano as fullback would be fun to watch.

Or Ed with his LB speed.

The other one is John Brown as a CB.  The dude is really strong and tough, not just fast.  If his past were different I could see him as a standout cover guy, ball hawk and good tackler.  

I'm kind of surprise Tremaine Edmunds wasn't turned into a TE by his high school/college coaches. 6'5", fast/athletic, I can't see how we wouldn't excel there too (unless maybe he didn't have the hands?)

In regards to Hausch, did the NFL change their ball construction like the MLB? Missed kicks seem to be an issue everywhere this year. Also, he hasn't been comfortable with a holder since Schmidt was cut, so that could have something to do with it. Great game all around and I like that they continued being a well rounded team. My optimism really jumped with this one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

In regards to Hausch, did the NFL change their ball construction like the MLB? Missed kicks seem to be an issue everywhere this year. Also, he hasn't been comfortable with a holder since Schmidt was cut, so that could have something to do with it. Great game all around and I like that they continued being a well rounded team. My optimism really jumped with this one.

I thought the exact same thing regarding baseballs

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

My thought was maybe he has some type of minor leg injury so not as much strength, but he's booming the kickoffs. Granted direction not as important, but still able to boom them.

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

'88. all. over. again.

Did you call?

3 hours ago, ADuffy said:

My son just introduced me to your page.  I loved your response to a really fun game.  Watching national coverage this morning on ESPN, it's too bad that they want to talk a lot more about what Dallas did wrong than what Buffalo did right.  Allen gets a nod in passing, but the whole team should be getting kudos for a solid win.  Those of us in Buffalo have to celebrate our victory and move on to the next.  Go Bills!

Welcome aboard. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/29/2019 at 11:09 AM, ADuffy said:

My son just introduced me to your page.  I loved your response to a really fun game.  Watching national coverage this morning on ESPN, it's too bad that they want to talk a lot more about what Dallas did wrong than what Buffalo did right.  Allen gets a nod in passing, but the whole team should be getting kudos for a solid win.  Those of us in Buffalo have to celebrate our victory and move on to the next.  Go Bills!

Welcome! 

On 11/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Trogdor said:

I came to the same conclusion on the holder. However, his struggles also aligns with the cheap hit by Jets causing hip injury. We may never know for sure.