This is why Josh Allen is a franchise QB

Inigo Montoya

I thought he played a very "Brady like" game today (and no I'm not saying he's Tom Brady). Poised, accurate, no mistakes, made a ton of 3rd down conversions with accurate throws at key times. Nothing particularly deep down the field but just picked them to death in a very calm, veteran like professional manner. There were a couple of touch throws and some power throws that were extremely accurate and aren't made by every QB. It was a joy to watch. His growth as a QB has been great to see.

Edited by BubbaT
  • Like (+1) 3

How about the seven or so times in a row he changed the play at the line of scrimmage and audibled them into a winning play each and every time.

The drive that ended in the 15 yard TD run was a surgical destruction of the Cowboys D.

This was Josh Allen's coming of age game, and it played out on national TV for everyone to see!!

Go Bills!!!!?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

the great breakthrough has been his ability to focus for 60 minutes for the past few games.Huge step forward.

We knew he was a winner but there is a mental part of the game that I never thought a Cam Newton or a Phillip Rivers

or a Tony Romo achieved in their careers.I think JA has taken a huge leap in that dept. 

1 hour ago, BubbaT said:

I thought he played a very "Brady like" game today (and no I'm not saying he's Tom Brady). Poised, accurate, no mistakes, made a ton of 3rd down conversions with accurate throws at key times. Nothing particularly deep down the field but just picked them to death in a very calm, veteran like professional manner. There were a couple of touch throws and some power throws that were extremely accurate and aren't made by every QB. It was a joy to watch. His growth as a QB has been great to see.

His accuracy has improved significantly.

To me what makes a guy a franchise QB is making players around him better, I thought last year when he was making guys like Mackenzie, Robert Foster and Zay Jones look good that he was turning himself into that franchise QB, it's even more evident with upgrades. He's really making Beasley, Brown and Dawson Knox look really good imo not that they weren't good players before this but i think their play has elevated with Allen as the QB for sure.

That play is a nice highlight but not even clsoe to why Allen is a franchise guy.  The TD to Beasley was a superior NFL throw yet still surpassed by the throw to Beasley from the endzone.  And that still leaves the Foster throw.  Allen was amazing today.  Most accurate game in his career so far.  And as other's said, the play calling at the LOS.

• Like (+1) 1

“You show me a good loser and i’ll show you a loser”

Josh Allen is no loser. Been hearing stories of how competitive he is over the past few weeks. That 4th and 1 showed me all I needed to know. That’s my quarterback! 

• Like (+1) 1