[Incomplete Title] Not a win...A beat down

LDD

A beat down...after the first possession we were in TOTAL control the whole game.  This was a signature Bills 2019 win through and through, as in, we did what we have done all year.  First half was close, felt like we should have been up more but leading at the half.  Second half was COMPLETELY controlled by us.  This game could have been any of our wins, except we pulled out the trick play and had some turnovers which lead to 10 more points.  We shoved it down Jerry's throat today Bills fans.  Relish the moment!  GO BILLS!!  McD has a program and I'm excited to see this team play one of the premier teams in the league next week.  

• Like (+1) 3

All I could think about was that monday night debacle. This win was so sweet and it gave me a bit of vindication. But I hope the Bills give more surprises in the next 4 games. I'm not so sure the Pats game is all that difficult given what I've seen of them against Dallas and what I saw of the Bills against Dallas. 1 road loss on the year, Gillette may very well get stampeded

• LDD changed the title to [Incomplete Title] Not a win...A beat down