Bills Locker room ambushes Beasley

Virgil

Beasley swapped jerseys with Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and embraced several AT&T Stadium staff members before and after the game. From his perspective, it's hard to be angry with the past when the present is going so well.

His time with the Bills is proof.

"Man, there's a bond here that I don't think can happen in many places, just with the way it's kind of set up," he said. "I can't explain everything, but we're always together. It's a different kind of brotherhood here, and we're always together. Our kids are together, the coaches, the players -- everything.

"It's really a unique and awesome thing that we have here in Buffalo, and I know my family has loved every bit of it. That's part of why I said I'd play here until the wheels fall off."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Beasley swapped jerseys with Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and embraced several AT&T Stadium staff members before and after the game. From his perspective, it's hard to be angry with the past when the present is going so well.

His time with the Bills is proof.

"Man, there's a bond here that I don't think can happen in many places, just with the way it's kind of set up," he said. "I can't explain everything, but we're always together. It's a different kind of brotherhood here, and we're always together. Our kids are together, the coaches, the players -- everything.

"It's really a unique and awesome thing that we have here in Buffalo, and I know my family has loved every bit of it. That's part of why I said I'd play here until the wheels fall off."

Looks like it was for Rally Cat..

compress1575044961578.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2