Bills Locker room ambushes Beasley

Virgil

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

That's awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  This is a fun team to watch and cheer for.  They genuinely love playing football and really like each other.  Tre stealing the turkey from Josh was also great.  

And the team camaraderie is building strongly.. This is the closest knit team here in several years. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

These guys like each other and will play hard not to let their team down.  Culture does matter.

I'm grateful for games like this and players like Beasley, if for no other reason than it stifles the fans who think culture is stupid and if you want to win, you need a douche like Antonio Brown on your team, regardless of what kind of person he is.

Winning isn't pretty, they argue. Do you want to be a feel-good-everyone-gets-along team or do you you want to win?

Iron sharpens iron. Both, please and thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Don't try to tell me that the team doesn't know what this game meant to the fans, organization, and Beasley.  You have to love to see this. 

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1200239152635240448?s=20

I’ve watched it about 20 times and still have a ***** eating grin on my face! Let’s GO!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This team has an intangible quality about it that gives hope/confidence even on 3rd/long or 4th and going for it that I’ve not felt since our 90’s run—I think Josh feels more comfortable in 3rd & long than 2nd & short, lol:thumbsup:

Ha ha - I think you're right. I find myself feeling much more optimistic with Josh and this team on 3rd and long than on 2nd and short sometimes. Very strange.

• Like (+1) 1

Really appreciate you posting this, Virgil.  This is a real TEAM and these guys really love playing together.  Special is not a strong enough word for them.  It's things like this that continue to remind me why I've stuck with the Bills for 4 Super Bowl losses and nearly 3 more decades of misery. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1