Enjoy this Bill's team now!

Stallions

I remember when the '88 Bills turned the corner.  There was no free agency then and the core group stayed with the Bills through the Super Bowl years.

All is different now.  UFA's, FA's and the salary cap control the game  & a team unless you have a Tom Brady at QB.

Enjoy this 2019 team, the players, the coaches and remember all can change so quickly. It's wonderful.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Stallions said:

I remember when the '88 Bills turned the corner.  There was no free agency then and the core group stayed with the Bills through the Super Bowl years.

All is different now.  UFA's, FA's and the salary cap control the game  & a team unless you have a Tom Brady at QB.

Enjoy this 2019 team, the players, the coaches and remember all can change so quickly. It's wonderful.

GO BILLS!

Agreed.  The fact that we have 9 new staters on Offense from last year is a good indicator of that.  20% of this team will not be the same next year.  

The Bills have this year and a couple more to win, before Josh Allen's rookie contract expires.  Dak Prescott is making $2M this year, and will jump up to $35M or more next year.  There's no way the Cowboys keep all their talent together once the salary cap bites.  The same thing will happen to the Bills.  We're in great shape now, and I hope Beane has a plan to keep us on track even after all the young talent all wants to get paid.  Milano, Oliver, Edmunds, White, Allen, Singletary, Ford -- all are on their rookie contracts and all will come due for $$$$$ at about the same time.

Let's go Bills!  

2 minutes ago, Utah John said:

The Bills have this year and a couple more to win, before Josh Allen's rookie contract expires.  Dak Prescott is making $2M this year, and will jump up to $35M or more next year.  There's no way the Cowboys keep all their talent together once the salary cap bites.  The same thing will happen to the Bills.  We're in great shape now, and I hope Beane has a plan to keep us on track even after all the young talent all wants to get paid.  Milano, Oliver, Edmunds, White, Allen, Singletary, Ford -- all are on their rookie contracts and all will come due for $$$$$ at about the same time.

Let's go Bills!  

As long as Beane continues to have success in the Draft, this team will remain competitive.  If the Dolphins get Tua, then the AFCE will be dominant for a long time except for the Patriot (Assuming Brady and Bellichik walk away soon)

1 hour ago, Stallions said:

GO BILLS!

I actually was just thinking this game could be a game changer. I think players will open up more to playing in Buffalo based on the culture the front office has put into place.

no longer do we need to try and lure a high priced free agent aka like a MARIO Williams to sell a team.  For the Antonio’s browns who don’t want to play in buffalo, that fine. If you love football, play well we should take care of you. We will have a great problem in trying to keep our own. 

I still think we are a few players away from really taking this to the next level but they are not going to try and fit a square player into their circle. 

that’s why this season is so much fun. The team is growing together with the fan base. We are a young up and coming team that play in a college atmosphere with die hard fans. 

Beane and mcd goal has always been to set up a team for continued success year in and out. 

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I actually was just thinking this game could be a game changer. I think players will open up more to playing in Buffalo based on the culture the front office has put into place.

no longer do we need to try and lure a high priced free agent aka like a MARIO Williams to sell a team.  For the Antonio’s browns who don’t want to play in buffalo, that fine. If you love football, play well we should take care of you. We will have a great problem in trying to keep our own. 

I still think we are a few players away from really taking this to the next level but they are not going to try and fit a square player into their circle. 

that’s why this season is so much fun. The team is growing together with the fan base. We are a young up and coming team that play in a college atmosphere with die hard fans. 

Beane and mcd goal has always been to set up a team for continued success year in and out. 

Players will always play where they get the highest paid.  It is their livelihood. 

Beane will continue to use the draft and lower priced FA to build the team to be a regular playoff contender. 

Their plan is not just short term, but has long term vision

3 hours ago, Stallions said:

GO BILLS!

90 million in cap space

Team biult largely through the draft

THat is the real beautfy of what you just said.we CAN keep this team together....and improve upon it

8 hours ago, Stallions said:

GO BILLS!

Pretty wrong.

There's some ups and downs every year but there are plenty of teams that are consistently good, without Tom Brady.

Their goal is to be competitive every year. They've gone towards that goal intelligently, without letting short-term concerns hijack their long-term aims. If Josh Allen turns out to be a top ten to twelve guy, he won't have to be a Tom Brady. He could make this team just what they intended it to be.