Under the radar star for the Bills vs. Cowboys

Stallions

25 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

I thought Shaq had another good game.....he is earning more and more money in the offseason.  Dude is bringing it.

Shaq is having a quietly amazing season compared to what a lot of people thought he was. He’s developed a bit of a pass rush now and is a beast against the run and batting passes at the line. I was very against not picking up his option for the bonus year of production. He’s going to get a pretty big payday in the offseason. I would of liked the 5th year to see his peak production before the heavy investment someone will make. Jordan Phillips is also out there making big money every week. Buffalo has the money easily to sign them but how inflated will those contracts be 

• Like (+1) 2

Step 1. Beane and McDermott get a young guy with a huge leg, and trust him to improve his skills.

Step 2. We all complain that he's not a consistent and not an amazing punter off the bat.

Step 3. He comes good, and we retract all our statements.

It's almost like we should trust them to lead us in the right direction (although obviously hard to do given past administrations).