10 days to prepare for Lamar and Ravens

DJB

Added bonus of playing today is the extra time to prepare for next week. Hopefully we make use of the extra time wisely preparing for the Ravens. We looked ready today and made a statement in front of a National audience.  

Lets do it again and beat the Ravens!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Added bonus of having them play one of the best defenses in football in the 49ers right before our game and hopefully they can show us something that we can use to slow them down....

Ravens are a major problem right now just demolishing teams.

• Like (+1) 5

Love getting the win and now getting guys rested up for another huge game. 
staff has time to dissect what the Ravens do on offense. Leslie and Sean can figure out how to keep Lamar contained. 
Daboll gets some time to draw up a couple wrinkles like that double reverse pass. 
I think the Bills matchup well against the Ravens.

If we lose to the Ravens I won't think much of it because no one else runs an offense similar to theirs, so it's hard to prepare for and adjust to.

But if we win it will cement the Bills as a premier team in the league.

I think we beat the Pats and secure a playoff spot either way.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Idgaf 

Ummm...I was responding to someone saying stop the run and force Lamar to throw as if that's been a weakness. That's lats years logic. You need to lay a hat on Lamar...bottom line. Must apply consistent pressure and get to him. Outside of that you are leaning on him having a bad game as your only hope. 

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

He is a top 5 rated passer right now and the most accurate 22 year old in NFL history.

That's because the threat of running opens up the pass, but our pass defense is elite. If we sell out the run and let our DBs do what they do we'll give up some points, but may be able to contain them enough to pull out the win.

• Awesome! (+1) 1