No Team Wants To See The Buffalo Bills

H2o

1 hour ago, ILBillsfan said:

Weather may have an impact on this game, but agree.  The Bills can beat any team in the AFC right now imo with the Ravens being the most scariest offense imo be good to see a team shut them down and supply a blueprint on how to do it

We beat up the #1 Offense in the NFL with the #1 OL in the NFL....We shut down the running game after that 1st series.  If Josh Allen continues to play mistake free football and let Singletary run the ball, we will have opportunity to win every week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Why are we tolerating this guy's presence?

There's something to be said for his determination. I'll give him that.

Several other trolls are visibly absent today!!!! We know who they are. 

Signing off. Everybody enjoy your night and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 hour ago, RoboTronic said:

I don't think the Ravens are scared of the Bills. I'm also quite sure Belichick isn't either.

Rather a “Debbie Downer” sentiment today, but probably accurate.

What we can hope is that they *should* be scared of us, but until we prove that on the football field, no team that has pwn’d us is gonna be scared.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rather a “Debbie Downer” sentiment today, but probably accurate.

What we can hope is that they *should* be scared of us, but until we prove that on the football field, no team that has pwn’d us is gonna be scared.

It's not a downer at all IMO. Someone states that teams are "on notice" and "should be scared of" etc, I just think that is wrong.  Absolutely does not take away from the great win today.

1 hour ago, RoboTronic said:

Why are you so sensative? Yes, great win today, but some people are getting carried away. Ravens and Pats are two of the best teams in the league this season. Bills still have more to prove.

followed this up by beating Mason Rudolph in OT ??????

1 hour ago, jaclynrea21 said:

y is buffalo still the 5th seed in playoff picture

Division winners are 1-4.

If a 9-7 division winner plays an 11-5 wild card team, the 9-7 division winner still hosts the wildcard team, and is the higher seed.

Since the Pats still have a stranglehold on the division Buffalo is in control of the #5 spot (wildcard).

Edited by RocCityRoller

I don't think that any of the remaining teams on the Bills schedule are shook about having to play them.   I don't think the Bills are afraid of the Ravens either and the Ravens could have literally scored a TD on every possession against the Rams the other night.   I guess I just don't think players even think that way much.   It's a fan thing.   Like assuming that the team feels the same emotions as fans during the game.   Players live in the moment fans wander in and out of it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RoboTronic said:

I don't think the Ravens are scared of the Bills. I'm also quite sure Belichick isn't either.

Let them not be scared just like Dallas wasn't!  Going for it in their 19 yard line, no respect for the Bills!  The Bills are pulling it all together at the right time!  

I can get someone saying the Ravens are not going to be scared. The way they are playing at the moment they are rolling even more than us and their confidence is sky high. Beat San Fran on Sunday and they will be feeling borderline invincible. 

But if you think Bill Belichick wasn't watching that last night and thinking "man if those Bills are the ones that show up here the weekend before xmas they will give us all we can handle" then I am not sure you have watched New England this season. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RoboTronic said:

That doesn't even make sense.

Frankly neither do your posts.....

THe bills are 9 and 3

THey can only play the teams that are put on their schedule

One of our losses..to the patriots..was by less then a TD

We just beat a team that has a winning record and something to definately play for.......soundly....IN THEIR HOUSE

To sit there and B word "Well they havent played anybody yet"....these are all professional NFL teams.....the improvement of the team is undeniable because previous bills teams LOSE games like todays.......

So....why are YOU here

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 wins are great. winning on thanksgiving, awesome. but, I need to see them win against the ravens before I can get too excited. bills fans, up and down emotionally and after a win like yesterday and I can see how some can be so up they feel they'll dominate what is at this point, the best team in the afc.

win against the ravens at home, get to 10 wins then were talking. I think it's a little premature to be claiming no team wants to see buffalo though.

they are definitely coming together as a team all at the right time.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

9 wins are great. winning on thanksgiving, awesome. but, I need to see them win against the ravens before I can get too excited. bills fans, up and down emotionally and after a win like yesterday and I can see how some can be so up they feel they'll dominate what is at this point, the best team in the afc.

win against the ravens at home, get to 10 wins then were talking. I think it's a little premature to be claiming no team wants to see buffalo though.

they are definitely coming together as a team all at the right time.

I don't think anyone is stating here that the Bills will dominate the Ravens.  I think most folks have opined that the Bills can go toe-2-toe with Ravens or any other team in the league and may have a close game with them and even win it.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I don't think anyone is stating here that the Bills will dominate the Ravens.  I think most folks have opined that the Bills can go toe-2-toe with Ravens or any other team in the league and may have a close game with them and even win it.   

no team wants to see the buffalo bills? yeah, dominate may not of been the right choice of words. but, again, no team wanting to see them just seems a bit too much at this point. ravens are no joke. bills are showing certain growth, especially on offense but I don't see them as a team feared by other teams, especially the ravens who I will give credit for their season to this point as well and will be by far, even over the pats*, the best team the bills will face this season.

I believe they'll have a chance to win, biggest test for this young team this season. they beat the ravens and go 10-3, there could be talk of taking the division then?

lets get past the ravens first.