No Team Wants To See The Buffalo Bills

H2o

23 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm interested in the Ravens game coming up in 10 days.  That can be a huge follow up statement.

Yeah, that one is going to be real interesting.  The Bills will probably be dogs, not because they don't deserve recognition, but Baltimore is looking like a juggernaut right now, and nobody has figured out how to stop the Baltimore offense because it is so unconventional.  Wed'll see what McDermott and Frazier can do with it having 10 days of prep time.

33 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

If we play fearless the way we have the past 3 weeks, we can beat anyone in this league. That might actually be the truth for the first time in what...20 years??? Enjoy it guys, best thanksgiving in a long time! 

Best one, literally, of my life.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's really not where we are yet "no team wants to see us"

This was a great win today, and I'll fully enjoy it

But listen to what McDermott and Josh say, they get it

the last time people shouted the OPs sentiment 

the Bills lost to the Steelers backups. 

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm interested in the Ravens game coming up in 10 days.  That can be a huge follow up statement.

Here’s to the Ravens and Niners just beating the living crap out of each other on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the last time people shouted the OPs sentiment 

the Bills lost to the Steelers backups. 

The last time this team had a feel and an energy like this was the late 90's, but our QB is better than Rob Johnson or Doug Flutie. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Here’s to the Ravens and Niners just beating the living crap out of each other on Sunday.

Or just the Niners beating the crap out of the Ravens will do as well

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

The last time this team had a feel and an energy like this was the late 90's, but our QB is better than Rob Johnson or Doug Flutie. 

It was actually Drew Bledsoe and a 6 game win streak.  

I'm pumped too about the team. 
I am optimistic about the team. 

Fear?   I just don’t buy it bud.  

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

It was actually Drew Bledsoe and a 6 game win streak.  

I'm pumped too about the team. 
I am optimistic about the team. 

Fear?   I just don’t buy it bud.  

I know what you were talking about. I was talking about this team having the feel and energy of the '99 team. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoboTronic said:

I don't think the Ravens are scared of the Bills. I'm also quite sure Belichick isn't either.

The OP didn't use the word "scared" you did.

He said "doesn't want".

I bet Belichick would rather they play the Dolphins again other than the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a team playing disciplined, relatively mistake free football in all 3 phases.  that is a hard team to beat, especially at home.

we need to clean up the personal foul penalties, those are game killers against the best teams on our schedule.

I think what impresses me most is the adjustments in game... Dallas came out firing, but the Bills settled down nicely and countered the Boys game plan.  It was nice to see.

moving the chains, not turning over the ball, and playing stingy opportunistic defense... that should scare any coach looking at the Bills on their schedule... Belichick is great, but he’s not stupid.