Allen 4th and 1 opinions wanted

Don Otreply

It was a short run, but I think I qualifies as an Angry Run award, who’s with me on this? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

It was his greatest moment since his hurdled Vs the Vikings. It's now his signature play. I'm so glad a lot of the people who just spout the same old cliches about him will change their minds a bit now after, you know, watching him play a game, rather than just repeating ***** they read.

• Like (+1) 7

It was an epitome of everything Josh Allen stands for....toughness, grit, unwillingness to back down and wanting to win at all costs...

Its why his teammates love him, believe in him and will follow him anywhere.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It might be among the greatest 1-yard (OK maybe 2) angry runs by a QB I've ever seen. That it came after a fumble recovery, where he had to reach into a mass of huge humanity to get the ball, makes it all the more epic. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It was his greatest moment since his hurdled Vs the Vikings. It's now his signature play. I'm so glad a lot of the people who just spout the same old cliches about him will change their minds a bit now after, you know, watching him play a game, rather than just repeating ***** they read.

This is the correct answer.