Josh Allen - week THIRTEEN report card

rayray808

11 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Loved Josh today.  Love Josh

Critique:   With Knox lined up out wide he was beating that defender.  I felt he should have not gone back shoulder (under-throw) but lay it out in front for him a little bit..

Only other Critique, for me anyway, was the singletary throw in the end zone at the end of a great drive that ended with a field goal. The one he threw low. Obviously he was great otherwise. 

Edited by london_bills

This is the type of game in which promising Bills teams and especially QBs have never lived up to, especially after going down early.  This was a statement game and an A+ effort all around especially by Allen. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This game proves that josh's wonderlic score was no fluke.  Josh gets more credit than anyone else on offense today because josh's ability to read what dallas was doing defensively  today everytime buffalo hurried up to the line of scrimmage josh saw what dallas was running he quickly audibles and tears the dallas defense alive.  I don't know who figured this out about josh but hats off to them.

1 minute ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

This game proves that josh's wonderlic score was no fluke.  Josh gets more credit than anyone else on offense today because josh's ability to read what dallas was doing defensively  today everytime buffalo hurried up to the line of scrimmage josh saw what dallas was running he quickly audibles and tears the dallas defense alive.  I don't know who figured this out about josh but hats off to them.

He was great today.

Is Daboll helping him with that I wonder because there's been such a change 

It's late on Thanksgiving night, and I've had a glass or two of vino, so forgive an increasingly sentimental dude for going here, but...

My mom was a big Bills fan. She would've loved this kid. To the core.

Watching him play, I continue to believe that there's something truly special in him.

Here's hoping.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I've doubted him as much as anyone, but he's starting to make a believer out of me. He's raising his completion rate. He's cut way down on turnovers and his 2 best games as an NFL QB have come in the last 3 weeks. That's some tasty crow!

He has accounted for 18 TDs and only 2 INTs since the New England game. By any measure those are some fantastic numbers. Allen doesn't have the TD passes because he is so good with his legs in the red zone that it steals TD passes that would boost his QB rating.

He also continued his NFL leading active streak of accounting for at least 2 TDs in 8 straight games and broke the Bills franchise record today.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2