Josh Allen - week THIRTEEN report card

rayray808

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

The improvement we've seen the last few weeks is not a mirage. The progression is real.

Josh played like a star today. Not at all rattled by the pressure of the circumstances. He looked awesome and I think he's only going to continue getting better. 

Romo gushing about him all game was nice too.

Remember Romo did the Vikings game last year and that's when he saw what Allen could do. 

With a young QB who by all accounts was a PROJECT Allen continues to make progress.  Real progress.  And was it just me but or did he seem like an old vet out there waking to the line and calmly calling audibles?   I was expecting to here Allen yell out "OMAHA" at any moment!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I’ve been critical the last few weeks. I think he has played very well the last few weeks. Much better in terms of placement and controlling his velocity. 

So you are coming around?  Don't want to be last to the party. 

1 minute ago, Lenigmusx said:

The audibles and control of the offense are not only what separates him from LaMar Jackson but also what will give him longevity. 

A+ and dare I say early 1988 Kelly-esc

Fair point about longevity. I want to see that aswell, I know he's an athlete. 

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So you are coming around?  Don't want to be last to the party. 

Jesus, can’t win here. 

No. I legitimately don’t think he has been a quality passer very often. I think he’s had good placement and touch the last two weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jesus, can’t win here. 

No. I legitimately don’t think he has been a quality passer very often. I think he’s had good placement and touch the last two weeks. 

You can totally win here. Just jump on the bandwagon, plenty of room for you, nextmanup, and the rest!

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jesus, can’t win here. 

Fair enough man. I saw him pretty much win the game for the bills today, together with the defence. He kept the bills driving with 19/24, didn't let the cowboys back on the field until they were further behind and looked dominant doing it.

Only moment I was disappointed with personally was the low throw to singletary in the end zone. I thought he had him open, the last 11 passes or so he completed! 

Only reason I'm mentioning that at all is it was a Great long drive that ended with a field goal. 

I thought he brought the IT factor today in a higher pressure game situation. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1