Tell us your favorite Ref moment today...

r00tabaga

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

My favourite moment was the PI called on Dallas that gave us a 1st down where our receiver jumped into the guy. 

I disagree with the rest of your post but this part the most strongly.  Defender never turned his head around and impeded Knox's attempt at a catch.  Clear pi by rule.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The non-hold on Shaq where he had a free run at Dak, but was choke held so he couldn't get to him before he completed a pass. Was one of the most obvious non-calls I've ever seen.

Yeah I don't normally spot holds and whatnot but that was the most egregious non call on a hold I've seen all year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, section122 said:

I disagree with the rest of your post but this part the most strongly.  Defender never turned his head around and impeded Knox's attempt at a catch.  Clear pi by rule.

The DB never initiates contact. That isn't PI. I thought the refs were absolute garbage today. And I think it went against us more than it went for us but I don't think there was a conspiracy to make us lose. 

19 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The non-hold on Shaq where he had a free run at Dak, but was choke held so he couldn't get to him before he completed a pass. Was one of the most obvious non-calls I've ever seen.

And it was hot on the heels of a terrible call against us. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The DB never initiates contact. That isn't PI. I thought the refs were absolute garbage today. And I think it went against us more than it went for us but I don't think there was a conspiracy to make us lose. 

He obstructs the receiver without making a play on the ball.  That's pi imo.

I don't want to argue minutia though on such a great day so I will bow out here. Go Bills!  

33 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

What was the official penalty tally?

They shamefully never showed the graphic after 4 -1 in Dallas favor. 

Keep on mind, many Bill penalties were also declined. 

Most obvious fix I've ever seen.  EVER.

Bills 7 for 55!   Dallas 5 for 66   kind if a wash statistically.  There were some questionable carols though.  

39 minutes ago, thebug said:

And then we got called on a similar play. 

And it wasn't even really all that similar. Dak wasn't sliding/giving himself up. Hughes hit him right as he was hitting the ground. Josh was clearly giving himself up and got smoked by two guys.

49 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I'll start. I loved the obvious non TD catch called a good catch.

Right in front of him.

TBH that's how it should be called to avoid having the coach have to use a challenge

It just bites that we had to use one on the John Brown TD catch last week

7 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I wonder if we will also get an apology from the league for the bogus hands to the face penalty.

That was my top "Zebras are wearing Stars and looking for the envelope from Jerrah" moment.

32 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

When early on in the game Romo or Nantz said this zebra crew was one of the best in league.

Was that Nantz who was calling the game like an obvious Cowboy homer - said "Say it's not So!" on the Star INT, said "yea, he missed it!" on a Haushka missed kick?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

The Frank Gore bad spot at the end was hilarious 

He had it by at least a foot

29 minutes ago, Jukester said:

All of the above.
And not a single offensive holding on the Cowboys....at least 4 blatant ones that I saw. 

There were at least 2 sleeper holes where I thought they were trying to suffocate Hughes on the field, but no call