Tell us your favorite Ref moment today...

r00tabaga

My favourite moment was the PI called on Dallas that gave us a 1st down where our receiver jumped into the guy. In fact I didn't think either of the PI calls we got were PI. There was a long list of Cowboys friendly incorrect calls too. 

I get why people think they were corrupt. It did feel like that. I'd guess they are just absolute rubbish though.  

I like the non-call on a hold or hands to the face (take your pick) on Shaq right after a terrible illegal contact play. 

A stunningly bad officiating performance.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

The hands to the face negating the Hyde INT was ATROCIOUS

Seriously. Wild.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The officials were such garbage that to pick one would be to not give them credit for there continuous trash. But on the good side I watched with Pats* fan father in law and he agreed the Bills got the short endp of stick and I explained this is most weeks.

5 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

I'll start. I loved the obvious non TD catch called a good catch.

Right in front of him. 

that was terrible. To be 100% fair, the closer ref (back judge i think) got the call right from the start. No clue whatsoever what the other ref was looking at that when he called it a TD. The second foot came down entirely in the white.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

What was the official penalty tally?

They shamefully never showed the graphic after 4 -1 in Dallas favor. 

Keep on mind, many Bill penalties were also declined. 

Most obvious fix I've ever seen.  EVER.

7-BUF to 5-DAL

7 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

How about no flag when 2 players hit Allen after he slid. One when he was stopped.

If that was Brady, the guy would be tossed out of the game, Prescott , it would have been 15 yards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2