Dak Prescott had 300+ yards game!

prissythecat

19 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Dam Prescott - 355 yards

Josh Allen - 231 yards

Dak should have won right?

Garbage time numbers and sloppy with the ball- Josh outplayed him.

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So am I.....  Would love to see a Bills QB do it......  And yes Josh Allen.  

I am obsessed with balanced football and wins

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and so should Dak's expected "$40 mil/yr expected payday" be a farcical number....

After thr contact they just gave Zeke,  its gonna be tough for Dak to get paid like he wants.  Especially with Wentz and Goff looking bad after their teams just baked up the Brinks truck. 

20 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

here we are:

And this is why your QB needs to be able to throw for 300+ yards. If the opposing offense is going to score at will, you'll need to respond.

If we get behind by double digits early, we can't go out there and do nothing drive after drive with no sense of urgency. That's what Tyrod did, and it ensured we lost those games. 

Ah yes BigDingus, ever since I blocked him my experience has been so much better here???

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hsker4life said:

What would having a 300 yard passing game prove for Josh Allen that he didn’t prove with yesterday’s game?

Don't ask me, ask the people saying it... I am just trying to explain that the OP is making things up. I hate when people do things like that to start *****.

21 hours ago, prissythecat said:

You missed out on some awesome threads then about it.

Link them

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Don't ask me, ask the people saying it... I am just trying to explain that the OP is making things up. I hate when people do things like that to start *****.

Link them

I had this argument in the MNF game day thread. @Lieutenant Aldo Raine Thought he was so clever for pointing out Lamar Jackson’s sub-300 yard game. 

I cant tell if these people really don’t understand. 

by the way, despite the fact that 300 is an arbitrary number, it’s interesting to think if Allen had thrown for a TD at the end of the Browns game from where they missed the fg he would have had 301 yards. So yes @dakrider, Allen did need just over 300 yards in one game. 

5 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I had this argument in the MNF game day thread. @Lieutenant Aldo Raine Thought he was so clever for pointing out Lamar Jackson’s sub-300 yard game. 

by the way, despite the fact that 300 is an arbitrary number, it’s interesting to think if Allen had thrown for a TD at the end of the Browns game from where they missed the fg he would have had 301 yards. So yes @dakrider, Allen did need just over 300 yards in one game. 

Wasn't nothing clever about it...straight facts and to the point.  As you can now attest to, hear is a thread I had nothing to do with poking at the same ridiculous point about some of the 300 yd "truthers"!  

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Link them

there are a number  of threads out there in just the past two months . The below is a nice thread since the op writes up a thorough analysis showing that 300 yard games do not have a strong correlation with winning .  Yet ,  the thread features an appearance by a number of the 300 yard truthers

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/219931-20-years-of-qbs-and-300-yard-games/#comments

On 11/28/2019 at 8:00 PM, BillnutinHouston said:

Schopp is absolutely obsessed with 300 yard passing games.

While I agree, one can’t help but find it a bit odd that the Bills can’t even seem to “stumble” into a 300 yard game, considering how frequently they occur in the league.

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

While I agree, one can’t help but find it a bit odd that the Bills can’t even seem to “stumble” into a 300 yard game, considering how frequently they occur in the league.

15 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Just not the type of QB he is.  I’m sure he’ll get a 300 yard game here and there eventually but that’s not who he is.  

Again every team does it as does every competent qb a minimum of 1X/yr (more often 4-8/yr)...... 

The Bills are now at 45 games without!!!!!

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/300-yard-passing.html

Edited by Billsfan1972

17 hours ago, Chemical said:

He may get that in some future games, Bills may end up going for more plays inside the 35 since FG's aren't so much a given anymore. 

On 11/28/2019 at 8:12 PM, Binghamton Beast said:

This reminded me of some of those old Kelly/Marino games.

One QB has extremely solid stats and a win and the other has a lot of empty stats and a loss.

Exactly but that was because Marino was terrible at fakes and would get his RBs destroyed.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

You've been absent on a lot of posts then.

Sort of like Orton on the field.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:25 PM, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

LOL...Big Dingus. GO FIGURE!!! 

No surprise.  He was also saying Bills fans were coming out of closet for game.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, HOUSE said:

Great QBs with sideways throws, threading the needle on the run, high completion totals....

Wearing down the field between the two 20's doesn't impress me much

Allen did throw a lot of sideways throws in this game.  I wonder if it was something Bills say to call plays like that.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:59 PM, Boca BIlls said:

No one ever said that. 

Um, what board have you been on?  LOTS of posters been whining about this.

In fact a bunch of people here were freaking out after Cleveland loss and started threads about finding a new QB.  Lots of very poor QB evaluators around here.  

It’s gonna happen again too if Bills lose Ravens and Allen has a bad game.  Those same people will say he’s beaten no one good and can’t even throw for 300 yards.

PS:  Fun Fact:  Cleveland blew out the Ravens earlier this year.

The Raven's game might put the Bills in a situation requiring Allen to throw more than he has just to stay in the game. If the Bills D limits the Ravens from scoring, however, you can be sure Daboll will be using as much clock as he can on offense to keep the Baltimore O off the field and limit the Raven's possessions.  Personally, I don't think we want to get into a shootout with Baltimore.