Dak Prescott had 300+ yards game!

prissythecat

I was just thinking the same thing.  

When you’re up 19, you can just run it out. When you’re down, you get those extra 80 yards in trash time against prevent.  

I’ll take our Allen over Dak and his upcoming 100 million

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’s been a main point of contention for a lot of posters on here 

No it hasn’t.

Josh played incredible today in a statement win on a big stage against a quality opponent. You call people who complain “miserable” but when your first thought after a win like this is to try to play gotcha, all it shows is you’re the miserable ones.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

No it hasn’t.

Josh played incredible today in a statement win on a big stage against a quality opponent. You call people who complain “miserable” but when your first thought after a win like this is to try to play gotcha, all it shows is you’re the miserable ones.

I think you're focusing on the wrong poster. I don't believe Virgil thinks that way.

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I think you're focusing on the wrong poster. I don't believe Virgil thinks that way.

He’s just in this topic, agreeing with the inanity of the OP and stating it’s been a point of contention. I stand by what I said.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Haha (+1) 1

I get what people are saying about 300 yards. It's not really a win/loss stat but more of an indicator how bad our passing game has been over the years. Even in games we have to throw a lot we couldn't get there.

I think Allen and the passing game has progressed to a point where right now if we had to throw the football I think Allen would throw 300+. I wouldn't have said that earlier this year, not even a couple weeks ago. The passing game has progressed a lot of late.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2