As a die hard Wyoming fan why the negativity towards Josh?

The Virginian

25 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called Buffalo fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

There has been zero Josh Allen negativity on this board today. This post is a bad fake news flex.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called Buffalo fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

Josh simply has a will to win games that is fun to watch, and fans and players are rallying to him.  Hope he is here for a long time.

27 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

That 4th and 1 conversion sums up everything about JA.  I love it, real football. 

Angry run material there, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

That 4th and 1 conversion sums up everything about JA.  I love it, real football. 

Yep.  That's a crusher for the defense and it throws down a marker for the rest of the Buffalo Bills.  It's Josh Allen stepping up and showing the rest of the team that he will never quit and he will do whatever it takes to win.  He's a leader.

After twenty years of wandering in the desert, we finally have our franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

There has been zero Josh Allen negativity on this board today. This post is a bad fake news flex.

39 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I haven't seen anyone be negative about him today, maybe I missed it 

Of course there is no criticism today, he played to your expectations and played like all of us that watched him for 3 years at Wyoming played. Given the stat that the last QB to win this many games at this point in the season was forever ago, I would think that the trolls and haters would be long gone by now.....

1 hour ago, The Virginian said:

It's because a certain segment of Buffalo sports fans like being miserable and always want to say they told us so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am coming around to thinking that 300+ yards metric is like shots on goal in hockey.

Unless everything is going in and you're killing it... 300 yards is like peppering the goalie with bad shots... Too many shots/attempts, when you should be passing the puck off. Same in football. +300 is unbalanced attack, unless everything is going in... BUT, BY then a lead is bought and you should be running time off clock.

How many big games did Marino have but was grossly inefficient and couldn't win big game.  Hate to quote Tommy HomoBoy...But he's right: "What you hope all drives end with is a score or a punt.  That's it. Then you'll be alright."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's because a certain segment of Buffalo sports fans like being miserable and always want to say they told us so.

all those years of futility broke a lot of people  Easier to wait for the inevitable collapse because it always came  Much more enjoyable to just be in the moment  I'm savoring each game

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Using the term fake news is a bad flex. I love how people question nothing and start using terms programmed directly into their heads. Figure out when the term fake news started and what it coincided with and one day you might be a little less blind.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill963 said:

Using the term fake news is a bad flex. I love how people question nothing and start using terms programmed directly into their heads. Figure out when the term fake news started and what it coincided with and one day you might be a little less blind.

It’s a conspiracy by the Deep State Poke Fans!

• Haha (+1) 2