As a die hard Wyoming fan why the negativity towards Josh?

The Virginian

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called Buffalo fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

Edited by The Virginian
  • Like (+1) 30
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

I haven't seen anyone be negative about him today, maybe I missed it 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called Buffalo fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

They're idiots.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

i was always a big skeptic of JA...but today went a long way in convincing me that he is the franchise QB...one thing still remains for me to be fully convinced- a playoff WIN!!!

But props to JA...because I now believe he CAN do it! ?

Yeah

10 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm perplexed by the negativity directed at Josh Allen by some so-called fans.  What don't you like about being 9-3?  Back when he was drafted, several members of Poke Nation, me included, came on here to assure you that you were getting a guy that would be totally dedicated to the team, the city, and it's fans.  Stats, schmatz.  He's the face of the franchise and a winner.  What more do you need?

As a Wyoming fan did you see who one of the players Allen went up to first after the game?

It's got to be an interesting relationship between a former CSU Ram and a former UW Cowboy. He was also the WR he connected to the best at the Senior Bowl.

18 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

Some people don't like being wrong.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

As a Wyoming fan did you see who one of the players Allen went up to first after the game?

It's got to be an interesting relationship between a former CSU Ram and a former UW Cowboy. He was also the WR he connected to the best at the Senior Bowl.

Obviously, the Ram corrected the error of his ways. ?

20 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

weird flex but okay. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Some people confuse fantasy football stats with winning football games in the NFL.  

JA is awesome.

Gonna help me win my fantasy match-up. Allen is statistically awesome right now as well. I think some may discount the rushing yards? Who knows, he's amazing. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Some people confuse fantasy football stats with winning football games in the NFL.  

JA is awesome.

Allen has been great in fantasy. Fantasy football has nothing to do with it and I bet the fantasy football players on here love having Allen on their team.

• Like (+1) 2