Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Eric probably did too :D

sucks that i cant listen to them online because of some contract BS. I used to mute the tv and listen to them but know cant, radio wont come in my area. Guess i will have to go England now :beer:

Use a vpn. 

• Like (+1) 1

Going into this game, I just had a feeling this squad was different. I figured if any Bills team could finally be the combo breaker for all our wilting on the national stage over the last 20 years, these guys were it. Savored it completely. What a great day for us all. 

WooHoooo!

I had to finish helping with dinner and then finally have dinner. By the time we were done eating, the game was over, but I had it all on DVR.

WOW! It was worth the wait! We are 9-3!

I'm thankful to enjoy the rest of this weekend. Bring on the Ravens! GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/28/cole-beasley-im-glad-im-in-a-place-where-they-believe-in-me/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“Man, there’s a bond here that I don’t think can happen in many places just with the way it’s kind of set up,” said Beasley, who grew up in the Dallas area, played at SMU and signed with the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent. “It’s a different kind of brotherhood here, and we’re always together. Our kids are together — the coaches, the players, everything. It’s really a unique and awesome thing that we have here in Buffalo, and I know my family has loved every bit of it. That’s part of why I said I’d play here until the wheels fall off.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

doubt it  Garrett is throwing the kicker under the bus.  Don't want to challenge all those spoiled millionaires in the locker room

The #1 Offense choked and couldn't get the ball into the end zone.  The body language on the failed 4th and goal at the 6 yard line showed why the Cowboys were not in it.  Zeke did not even make an attemept to catch the ball without any defender near him

Just now, ganesh said:

The #1 Offense choked and couldn't get the ball into the end zone.  The body language on the failed 4th and goal at the 6 yard line showed why the Cowboys were not in it.  Zeke did not even make an attemept to catch the ball without any defender near him

that ball was nowhere near Zeke  Dak airmailed that one.  Cant understand why the Cowboys paid Elliot all that cash and no want to be a passing offense