Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

The browns game will be the key to the greatness of this regime.

Oddly enough, isn't that how things happened before the 90s Bills exploded on the scene?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

When 6-6 > 9-3 :lol:

Looks like someone got sand in their vajayjay

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Was thinking about that playoff loss to the Browns, it was like Cleveland "awoke a sleeping giant" to quote Bill Polian about the Bills

I was a teenager then so hard to remember now. Also there is so much more coverage now that it's easier to keep track of things.

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Yeahhhhh Babbbbyyyy. I need to watch the game again to really appreciate it but so pumped for the huuuge win!!!

Just watched it again. Thing of damn beauty. The no huddle, damn just like the old days. Josh looked like Peyton Manning calling the plays and setting protections. What an excellent Thanksgiving.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did people catch the water throwing bit?  Beas said his nickname in the locker room is “water!” because when he was in the training room a lot rehabbing his off-season core surgery, he would shoot a lot of hoops and yell “WATER!” each time he sunk one

Water seems like an odd term for that.

16 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Murphy was calling the game with alot of turkey in his mouth, you could hear it. Eric Wood was embarassed. 

Eric probably did too :D

sucks that i cant listen to them online because of some contract BS. I used to mute the tv and listen to them but now cant, radio wont come in my area. Guess i will have to go England now :beer:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian