Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

I think my favorite part of the game was the end of the 3rd when they stopped Dallas on a 4th and goal and drove the ball for 7 minutes and kicked the FG to put the game out of reach.

That's what winning football teams do. Only thing better would have been a TD!

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Billsmafia says,  you're welcome CBS

I get that it can be satisfying to destroy a team jersey when your mad about the way that team just played. But personally, I’ll never understand destroying a jersey that you spent a bunch of money on just to most likely end up buying another one when you calm back down and/or the team has a big win that gets you excited again. 

I can promise that Jerry Jones don’t GAF that this guy destroyed his jersey. He’d probably laugh that he will now get to sell him a new one (again). 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

I just wish we would’ve beat them 52-17. Payback.

The sad thing is in that respect, had we kept the pedal to the metal with most of the 4th quarter left to play, it’s not out of the realm of possibility we could’ve hit that—but I’m really just nitpicking here ;)

3 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Sadly, I was correct to be cautious :(

Don’t bump yourself, it’s gauche

We beat 9 real teams.  None of those teams was imaginary.

We can only beat who the schedule puts in front of us, and it should be considered that if the Cowboys are playing like a demoralized set of bums, we came into their house, rubbed their faces in their own dirt, and did our part to demoralize them.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We can only beat who the schedule puts in front of us, and it should be considered that if the Cowboys are playing like a demoralized set of bums, we came into their house, rubbed their faces in their own dirt, and did our part to demoralize them.

I am being facetious with that bump. We are the real deal, and they just happen to be ridiculously terrible.

But you know that the narrative will be this weekend that we beat a terrible team, and that we are no good.

We killed them and Chicago are just feasting on the carcass 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

“Gauche” is a highly underrated word. It should be used more often.