Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

5 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I spent Thanksgiving alone, like most Holidays, no family really.  The Bill's made my day a Happy Thanksgiving.  And Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving 

You should at least try to find a Bills bar somewhere. A surrogate family if you will.

27 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I don't love SAS, but this was a delight to watch.

Hard to tell if he's thinking the Bills are good or if Dallas stubbed their toes on a bad team.

53 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....pretty convincing stat...never saw this coming.......

..."Buffalo is 5-1 on the road for the first time since 1966, and the nine wins through 12 games are the most since the Bills finished 10-6 in Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly’s final season in 1996"....

Finished 10-6? That's not a good ending.  1-4. Let's not finish that way now.

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

You're not alone dude. 

I might be 15,000 miles away from Buffalo, but right here it feels like I'm rubbing shoulders with my brothers.

Happy thanksgiving to you and all Bills fans  - wherever you may be.

I just noticed your avatar: AFL champs Richmond Tigers. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I spent Thanksgiving alone, like most Holidays, no family really.  The Bill's made my day a Happy Thanksgiving.  And Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving 

You are not alone I may not know you but Happy Thanksgiving my friend ! GO BILLS !! 

This cat does not like the Dallas Cowboys and I agree ! 

im-123774.jpeg

So, I gotta be honest on this one.... I loved the anticipation of having the Bills play on t-day, and the reality was great, and as I had said in the lead-up thread, this is something I've wanted my entire life.... That being said, I'm good if it doesn't happen again anytime soon. That was stressful, I barely ate dinner, and what I did eat sat on my stomach like a rock until the trick play. After that it was pretty good, but I'll keep the sunday games and let T-day be about food, as it should be. 

:P

• Like (+1) 1