Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

Spent 25 minutes in the car, with 550 on (some ESPN show at this hour). 

They talked football the whole time. Had an interview with a Dallas reporter. Discussed each game including Trubisky's comeback drive against the Lions, and the Saints over ATL. 

The word "Buffalo" or the word "Bills" was mentioned a grand total of zero times.

I was annoyed - surely you have something to say about Allen? Oliver? Singletary? 

Then I realized that I don't give a ***** what those ***** think about our boys

what a joke though. Who cares about the Cowboys? They're mediocre and their mediocrity has been a thing for 20 years, and yet they blabber about them incessantly and have them prime time every week. 

I'll take what we have thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly this is the best win of the season. Dallas is nothing special but they are a decent team and the Bill's got a pretty comfortable win on the road. All in all this gets them to 9 wins and setting themselves up for a nice litmus test against the Ravens at home. Great holiday.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I spent Thanksgiving alone, like most Holidays, no family really.  The Bill's made my day a Happy Thanksgiving.  And Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving 

You're not alone dude. 

I might be 15,000 miles away from Buffalo, but right here it feels like I'm rubbing shoulders with my brothers.

Happy thanksgiving to you and all Bills fans  - wherever you may be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

.....pretty convincing stat...never saw this coming.......

..."Buffalo is 5-1 on the road for the first time since 1966, and the nine wins through 12 games are the most since the Bills finished 10-6 in Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly’s final season in 1996"....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We deserved yesterday.

Now let's get back to 1 PM games and grind out a few more of these wins.  

Sean McDermott seemed to be talking to future FA's when he gave his presser.  It should be no problem getting the players they want now.

Buffalo grows players now, they get a shot to be the best version of themselves here.?

We have some smart football people running things.

So many random good thoughts flowing like a stream...This team is so clutch.

• Like (+1) 3