Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

This game is a brilliant advertisement for any FA's/Potential trades. This team is real.

We have shown that we are on the right path and that we have a good team that love playing and each other!

AB/Matthews etc all mocking Buffalo, like the team/place is a joke. We are never mentioned in anything. Beasley will be the start of some solid incoming transactions over the next few years, and I am really bullish about where this team can go!

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I thought Jones was actually well spoken and thoughtful in his post game.  I'm guessing Dallas finishes strong.

doubt it  Garrett is throwing the kicker under the bus.  Don't want to challenge all those spoiled millionaires in the locker room

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

His tape actually was good his junior year

I only saw three of those games, one was great, one was ok, and one was terrible. I was hopeful his senior year but those games made me scared but the one glimmer of hope i had was how he balled out in the senior bowl.

But i knew when we drafted him he had the talent and especially the mind to be great but his work ethic is what puts him over the top.

I’m definitely basking in the glow of this win. It’s fun to get some positive national press for a change and have people saying good things about our team+QB (and it’s well deserved).

Honestly, I’m still somewhat shocked that the Bills actually showed up in prime time, and in a big way too! It feels abnormal, but I’m sure I can get used to it! lol 

• Like (+1) 3

Seems that after the Bills lost to the Browns, the "fearless" plan has worked to a T. Baltimore will be a tough game no matter what. If the Bills give them fits, win or lose, they'll kill off any more doubters. I really can't see Pitt or especially the Jets having a chance against us

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Seems that after the Bills lost to the Browns, the "fearless" plan has worked to a T. Baltimore will be a tough game no matter what. If the Bills give them fits, win or lose, they'll kill off any more doubters. I really can't see Pitt or especially the Jets having a chance against us

The browns game will be the key to the greatness of this regime.