Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

46 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Normally I'm with you but the whining is utterly deserved. It was an appalling game from an officiating standpoint. Appalling.

It was bad, but it’s bad in all games. Good teams overcome, and buffalo did. The conspiracy theory stuff about the nfl fixing the game etc etc and being out to get the bills is quite extreme. They made some bad calls, and definitely favored the home team on some of the calls. Rarely do penalties decide a game unless your team is committing an obscene amount of them or the calls are in the final minutes. Swaying momentum sure, but out and out fixing the game is different 

I was there in a Dallas at the game with 12 family members.  

Great game.  Bills Mafia was loud and proud.  I did not see too many over the top fans, just a great atmosphere and a well earned win.   

This team is really starting to gel. 

For the McDermott haters, several Cowboys fans in my section told me that McDermott is impressive and they wish they can lure him away from us.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Great game.  Bills Mafia was loud and proud.  I did it see many over the top fans, just a great atmosphere and a well earned win.   

This team ram is really starting to gel. 

For the McDermott haters, several Cowboys fans in my section told me that McDermott is impressive and they wish they can lure him away from us.  

lol I bet  Compared to Garrrett , McDermott must seem like Vince Lombardi

9 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Great game.  Bills Mafia was loud and proud.  I did it see many over the top fans, just a great atmosphere and a well earned win.   

This team ram is really starting to gel. 

Ha good luck with that