Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

That was a dominating performance. One I have been waiting on all season. Makes it just that much sweeter going against a football team with a hell of a lot of Talent. 

What an amazing win. And Pat sticks until a loss. Hope I am keeping him up through next year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

last 3 wins have been dominant 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His tape actually was good his junior year

Absolutely. Then every player of any smidge of talent left, and he had to put the team on his shoulders every game. Every snap he had to run immediately. His line was trash, his receivers were trash, his running game was non-existent. He WAS Wyoming his senior year. So many people didn’t want to see that or didn’t care. I watched the tape his senior year, I watched his games. He was my top QB coming out and I was absolutely thrilled they went with Allen over Rosen. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

This is awesome! Lock them both up, Beane.

Pay Phillips whatever he wants. Always hyping up the crowd, getting production, and seems to be a great team guy. Plus I love his interviews and the fire he plays with. Pay that man his money. Shaq needs to be paid after this season too. He’s stepped it up. 

• Like (+1) 1

Its Thanksgiving, its my birthday, we hosted Thanksgiving and the food was good, the family was plentiful, the Bills win, the wife is out to shop and I get to have another beer and a cigar!  I am thankful for family, for surviving 48 rotations on this big blue marble, for a wife and kids I couldn't have dreamed of and of course, the Buffalo Bills still being the Buffalo Bills!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

Beasley played today the way I envisioned it when we signed him .......that is a great sign for the next month.....

It was awesome to see him have a real big game against his old team :)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

That was a dominating performance. One I have been waiting on all season. Makes it just that much sweeter going against a football team with a hell of a lot of Talent. 

What an amazing win. And Pat sticks until a loss. Hope I am keeping him up through next year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to keep it can't you at least photoshop a video camera to his face

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ok. I surrender.  We picked the right Josh.

When the NFL world watched this game it made me wonder if any of the seven teams in front of Buffalo now regret passing on Allen. 

Cleveland, NY Giants, NY Jets, Cleveland again, Denver, Indy.  Pretty sure Giants and Broncos fans are now crying in their beer! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I fully expected a loss, and an ugly loss at that. What a pleasant surprise. 
I had to get out of the game day thread with all the ref whining but wow what an impressive job from this buffalo team. Just well done all the way around 

Normally I'm with you but the whining is utterly deserved. It was an appalling game from an officiating standpoint. Appalling.

• Like (+1) 4