Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

2 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

That was superb.

The in studio team on the UK broadcast were all about Dallas in the build up and during the 1st quarter.... how satisfying it was to witness their realisation that this Bills team are for real.

Bring on the Ravens!

Go Bills

Happy Thanksgiving to you all from across the pond.

Seems like Dallas nutswinging knows no geographical boundaries. Figures. 

Enjoy the the win there across the pond fellow Bills fan!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t think the Bills got a single break from the refs today. Every call seemed to go Dallas’ way. But It makes the win that much sweeter. 

I especially loved McDermott going for it on 4th down after that challenge (I thought they should have won). He said, fine if you won’t give it to us, we’ll TAKE IT. 

Big, big win today. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Great win!   Everyone played pretty well today (minus a couple exceptions). 

Honestly, I can’t believe they didn’t crap the bed in prime time. It seems like the Bills Always struggle when they play on national TV, but not today! Maybe this team really is different... 

It feels so good to truly believe the Bills are FINALLY headed in the right direction. 

I think if we're truthful a lot of us were a little worried that we'd crap the bed.   I'm NOT going to worry about that any more, thank you Bills, for wiping that old fear away!  I'm a thanksgiving birthday guy, and this was the best present I could have wished for!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The young'uns on the list won't remember the great joy that one feels when the Bills not only win, but destroy a franchise in the process.  After the Houston comeback, the Oilers fired everyone, were never the same, and moved a few years later.  Looking at Jerry's expression at the end of the game, I am thinking we might get to feel that joy again this week.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1