Give Thanks for Bills win at Dallas Postgame Thread

Great win!   Everyone played pretty well today (minus a couple exceptions). 

Honestly, I can’t believe they didn’t crap the bed in prime time. It seems like the Bills Always struggle when they play on national TV, but not today! Maybe this team really is different... 

It feels so good to truly believe the Bills are FINALLY headed in the right direction. 

• Like (+1) 1

Biggest win as I've seen in nearly 3 decades of Buffalo Bills football. I fully anticipate this one to be bested many times over with this regime and these players though.

This has indeed been a good Thankgiving. Maybe now we'll get some freakin respect. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Great win!   Everyone played pretty well today (minus a couple exceptions). 

Honestly, I can’t believe they didn’t crap the bed in prime time. It seems like the Bills Always struggle when they play on national TV, but not today! Maybe this team really is different... 

It feels so good to truly believe the Bills are FINALLY headed in the right direction. 

It's a new morning in Western New York. 

• Like (+1) 1

Even 8000 miles further east over here on the Belgian TV the local commentators thought the refs were shocking...

Thank God it wasn't enough to change the result... Best W of the year, well, of the decade perhaps !

Josh Allen, I must admit I was on the sceptical side for a long time, have to say, he was absolutely outstanding today.

Go Bills !

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2