Are there any doubters left?

DefenseWins

This team is not like past Bills teams.  They appear to play better in big games.  They even played well, at least on D, against the Pats*** (a blocked punt away from winning).  

We beat the Ravens, it will be fun to hear analysists start picking us as a SB team :):):)

Edited by RyanC883

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

This team is not like past Bills teams.  They appear to play better in big games.  They even played well, at least on D, against the Pats*** (a blocked punt away from winning).  

We beat the Ravens, it will be fun to hear analysists start picking us as a SB team :):):)

The old bills don't beat the cowboys there. This was different 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’ve told me “you will see” before.  

The problem the Bills have is that run defense.   Lets face it, the Ravens and Patriots run the ball very well.  They are the only two teams in the AFC that worry me.  Like I said, we will see.

Not Rodney Harrison who just apologized to the Bills for doubting them on the pregame to the Atlanta-New Orleans game and said they are a very good football team....

I think he almost choked on those words coming out because he didn't want to say them

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

The problem the Bills have is that run defense.   Lets face it, the Ravens and Patriots run the ball very well.  They are the only two teams in the AFC that worry me.  Like I said, we will see.

The Cowboys run the ball very well.  

The Ravens are running on everyone...and scoring.  The Bills aren't shutting their run game down like no one has.  They have 700 more yards rushing than the 49ers who are 2nd in the league.  We have to win the “shoot out”.

New England is 23rd in the league in rushing....

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Pats are one of the poorest running team in league 30th ypc at 3.3. Don't bother using facts.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

I just think it's cute that you actually made a list of everyone who doubted Allen and then feel the need to call people out after the best win in over 20 years......try to just enjoy the moment

Doubted. :Lol:

right, THAT'S what it was