Folks we are for real

38 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

You forgot to add the team that almost beat the Patriots in Foxboro last Sunday.

This was a great win.  An awesome win even.  The best win the Bills have had in a long time. 

While I am not taking away anything from this win, I am going to hold off at least 1 more week to see how they handle the Ravens.  That challenge is on a whole different level.  Today was great, but next week will be a real test.

Edited by sven233

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You forgot to add the team that almost beat the Patriots in Foxboro last Sunday.

I honestly think if we play at our best we will win in Foxboro week 16.

People are calling me out as a negative Nancy. I'm just being realistic. Yes it was a good win but against a team who in now .500 and hasn't beat any winning teams all year. 

55 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

Yes because if they lose to the Ravens that automatically means they're ***** and this win was all an illusion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yes because if they lose to the Ravens that automatically means they're ***** and this win was all an illusion. 

Look...im as happy as the next guy that we won. I was worried about this game. But the Cowboys may not even make the playoffs. This win was great for perception and good for our you guys showing they can play well on a big stage. We did not beat a good team today. Period. 

Isn't the goal here to be a Superbowl contender? I get after the drought we are happy with the idea of making the playoffs and possibly winning a game. I'm thinking bigger with this team. I wanna see how we fare against the Ravens. Beating the Cowboys doesn't say very much in the big picture. People are mad at my realism cause it's knocking them off the same high horse I was on most the game til I thought about things thoroughly

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Congratulations on the wet blanket.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Look...im as happy as the next guy that we won. I was worried about this game. But the Cowboys may not even make the playoffs. This win was great for perception and good for our you guys showing they can play well on a big stage. We did not beat a good team today. Period. 

Isn't the goal here to be a Superbowl contender? I get after the drought we are happy with the idea of making the playoffs and possibly winning a game. I'm thinking bigger with this team. I wanna see how we fare against the Ravens. Beating the Cowboys doesn't say very much in the big picture. People are mad at my realism cause it's knocking them off the same high horse I was on most the game til I thought about things thoroughly

I take your point about wanting to win a SUPERBOWL, having higher standards.

I feel better about this team and Allen after this win than I did before it.

I still think its a game that the Bills could of layed an egg like the Cleveland game for example. They didn't and they dominated. Dallas were 6-5 with the number one offence in the league, the game was a national one and I wouldn't have been surprised if Allen wilted. After going down 7 zip and failing to convert their first drive they didn't and Allen brought his best game in what I think was his most pressurised game. I found that encouraging.

No they are not as good as the Ravens but it felt like a playoff game to me. This game also showed me that the 9-3 is real. 

Edited by london_bills

21 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Get bent