Folks we are for real

4 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Can you say signature win!?!?!?!

This ^ Winning on Thanksgiving in Dallas just feels good. Some people are going to get too philosophical by pointing out Dallas’ record, or saying that we already passed tests, but it just feels good. There is nothing wrong with enjoying this win, and feeling great about this team. Wins like this confirm we are seeing a new and improved franchise. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

And now with Dallas 6-6 record, everyone will tout that the Bills are yet to win against a team with a winning record !!!!

17 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

The Ravens are a better team but this was a great win. 

It shows me that in a pressure playoff like game Allen has it, to me that really matters. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I keep hearing every week that the following week is the “real test” and then we beat that team and then the NEXT week is the real test. What is the real test? 

The ever elusive second straight Super Bowl victory. Until then, we can't really know for sure if Beane, McDermott, and Allen are a collective flash-in-the-pan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

The Ravens are a better team but this was a great win. 

It shows me that in a pressure playoff like game Allen has it, to me that really matters. 

Well said, the Ravens are a juggernaut, so nothing in that game will change my opinion of this Bills team. They showed up to play on a short week, in a big must win game for Dallas on Thanksgiving. It gives me the hope this team can make a bit of a playoff run. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Stuff it! Nancy!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

This ^ Winning on Thanksgiving in Dallas just feels good. Some people are going to get too philosophical by pointing out Dallas’ record, or saying that we already passed tests, but it just feels good. There is nothing wrong with enjoying this win, and feeling great about this team. Wins like this confirm we are seeing a new and improved franchise. 

VERY WELL STATED!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Allen with the play of the game grabbing that botched snap and just power driving for a yard. Incredible!

I feel the pass on 3rd down that seem to take forever while he was in the endzone was the play. Otherwise it would have been likely a 0-14 start and all. But yeah, it was sweeeet.

10 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Exactly! He was so cool under pressure. It was GREAT. So far he's only cracked against the Pats* this year, and you could add his first start but that'd be way too severe. It's a GREAT trait to have for a QB. He handles pressure and also has shown to be clutch. We got a great one!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

How many new tests will there be?  Every week someone is saying “this is the real test”. 

This team is legit period

Yeah always a pessimist, we beat a team nobody was giving us a chance to beat. 

• Like (+1) 1