Folks we are for real

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I keep hearing every week that the following week is the “real test” and then we beat that team and then the NEXT week is the real test. What is the real test? 

Preseason week 3 of 2022. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I keep hearing every week that the following week is the “real test” and then we beat that team and then the NEXT week is the real test. What is the real test? 

Aced this test. Next. 

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

How many new tests will there be?  Every week someone is saying “this is the real test”. 

This team is legit period

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

Today we held the #1 offense out of the endzone after an opening drive TD until a late garbage time TD. We hung 26 on the #6 defense and moved the ball AT WILL. Should have had 30 if not for Hauschka. Josh was lights out. All on the road and the big stage. You should be Black Friday shopping right now Nancy. :lol:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Today we held the #1 offense out of the endzone after an opening drive TD until a late garbage time TD. We hung 26 on the #6 defense amd moved the ball AT WILL. Should have had 30 if not for Hauschka. Josh was lights out. All on the road and the big stage. You should be Black Friday shopping right now Nancy. :lol:

While playing against the zebras too

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

We likely got Jason garrett canned  Jerry doesnt make a move he loses face.   McDermott has extra time to figure out how to slow down Lamar  I will guarantee tomorrow the narrative will be Dallas hot themselves in the foot and or Dallas was a pretender  I dont care, what a heck of a game

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1