The Airport Greeting.

JESSEFEFFER

Just now, 5ths the charm said:

But it's kinda our thing, a very mafia thing to do.

Ok but then I guess we had no right to question why everyone was writing us off and not considering us a good team when we were 8-3

We thought we deserved credit but then are going to act like we won the Superbowl when we beat a 6-5 team in week 13?

I remember a huge crowd showed up for exactly this after the playoff berth on new years eve a few years ago. I wouldn't know how to get there, but since the Bills come in through the private plane/charter area, there's at least a chance to greet them and cheer from the other side of a chain link fence.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Ok but then I guess we had no right to question why everyone was writing us off and not considering us a good team when we were 8-3

We thought we deserved credit but then are going to act like we won the Superbowl when we beat a 6-5 team in week 13?

Silly argument. What does it matter to you who goes and congratulates the players? It's not like Good Morning America is going to be there to document it and mock us tomorrow. Let people celebrate. This is the biggest win the Bill's have had in 15+ years.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Agreed, the players don't wanna see their fans after a great win on national TV.

SMH-

I mean, if you want to go to the airport then you do what you want but I wouldn’t want to act like we’ve accomplished anything yet.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Process said:

Who cares what anyone thinks - don’t go if you don’t want to go but who is anyone to  judge those that want to congratulate the team on a big win. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who cares what anyone thinks - don’t go if you don’t want to go but who is anyone to  judge those that want to congratulate the team on a big win. 

You are right. It's unbelievablely silly to go, but it's really not a big deal, and I should not care. Go bills. 

24 minutes ago, Process said:

Wtf is the matter with you? Are you that miserable that you have to ***** on others who are just trying to enjoy having a great team to be excited about? 

Is this really a conversation?  We post here because we are FANS...if people want to show up to congratulate the team on a great win, on a big holiday, that was accomplished in front of a national audience...they would show up because they are FANS!  It's what FANS do!  GO BILLS! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

On the flip side the Bills team will know who this fan base cares about their hero's.

39 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bills just shut up a lot of critics tonight. They went down to Jerry World, beat America's team after Jurrah put his coach and team on notice, Josh Allen had one of his most efficient games; all on a National stage where all eyes were on Dallas and Buffalo. I would wager this was the most watched game today, and perhaps all year in the NFL until the championship games and Super Bowl.

Buffalo usually fu##ks opportunities like this up. They didn't. They came out and the young stars like Allen, Oliver and many other shined in the spotlight. All eyes were on them in the NFL world, and they showed up instead of showing small.

Crow, not turkey was served at a lot of media/analyst/boradcaster's tables tonight.

That is why.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2