The Airport Greeting.

JESSEFEFFER

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

This is more than just a non-conference win.  This is the team taking a big step forward.  Going on the road against a good team on a short week with the odds against them and playing a nearly flawless game and walking out with a convincing win.

This young Buffalo Bills team just threw off the shackles of twenty years of frustration for this franchise. This is a new day.  This is a new Buffalo Bills team.  If you can't see the importance of this win, I can't help you.

Trust me I'm as pumped as anyone... I just think we should save airport greetings and parades for times bigger than a week 13 win... The way this team looks, there will be some big moments ahead ...

1 hour ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

An old tradition from the Knox era to greet the team at the airport after a big road win.  In the TSA era is this still possible?  This team effort deserves it.

Yeah, good luck with that. Haha, park in the long term "weekly" lot because you might be there a while waiting to see them. Lol

Just now, Process said:

Trust me I'm as pumped as anyone... I just think we should save airport greetings and parades for times bigger than a week 13 win... The way this team looks, there will be some big moments ahead ...

I hope you're right.  ?

1 hour ago, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

Nobody picked the Bills to win.

1/2 of the fan base thought they would lose.

This was the statement win this team and fans needed.

On the national stage in the biggest game of the year we shoved a whole turkey down the Cowgirls throat.

There are reports of player screaming and crying in the Girls locker room so it must have meant a lot to them.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

You're right. Bills fans are known to have a squeaky clean image and not known do anything embarrassing.  We should continue that tradition 

• Haha (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I can understand an airport getting after ending the drought. However, this was just a good win. Let’s not be silly here

Agreed, the players don't wanna see their fans after a great win on national TV.

SMH-

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1